Water textures

Hi all, i,ve been messing around with reefs just lately, especially the ones around the Palau islands, now i've had some relative success and developed my own methods, the trouble i'm having is merging the square edges of the water tiles, i can do this as can be seen by the reef section in the top left hand corner but its a long tedious business. After reading around the forums and gathering as much info as i can i was wondering if anyone had a method of doing this using map c. This reef is away off being finished and at what i call stage 2 in the 5 stages i use in my method but its here that i need to merge the edges and here that takes all the time.

[Image: IL2M_W090427_151045_C09042715104512.jpg]

[Image: IL2M_W090427_150933_C09042123241953.jpg]

Nice effects ....colored rifs is cool :wink:

hello controls already all depends on your video chart and the PC that you A. me my adjustment of L water and has 5. May my video chart allows me its. 8800 gtx. I give you a bond for all the adjustments of your config. ini

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

salut pilote deja tout depend de ta carte video et du pc que tu a . moi mon reglage de l eau et a 5 . mai ma carte video me permet sa . 8800 gtx . je te donne un lien pour tout les reglages de ta config. ini

http://www.derrier.com/derriermotos/FB/ ... onfini.htm

[Image: grab0000.jpg] [Image: grab0001.jpg]

Ziggy, you could use (Gaussian) blur to hide the line. As a second step maybe add noise in a lasso selected area and blur again.

Thanks for the advice guys, i'll give it a go! i'm willing to try anything to shorten the tedious technique i'm currently using, which is simple smudge and blur