hawaii request for talented mapmaker

tried again, hit shift tab and.........OMG!!! errors everywhere. i will install all the maps i am downloading and will try again when it is done, i have 20 maps to install so it may take some time lol. back soon :wink:

Saburo Sakai Wrote:tried again, hit shift tab and.........OMG!!! errors everywhere. i will install all the maps i am downloading and will try again when it is done, i have 20 maps to install so it may take some time lol. back soon :wink:

No need - Ignore most everything and look at it carefully at the end - you'll see references to a texture it could not find - viking

Yep, viking is absolutly right! Only look after the phrase that a texture is missing! One of the last messages. I get also lots of messages, but most of them are neglectable.

ok, here goes.

it says bad scale on
lowland2
lowland 3
italydf v2,
bob fields 1

and it cant open land summer fields concrete 1

i have already installed 15 maps including the italy df v2 but still the errors are the same

Well forget the badscale messages, they do not disturb much. Focus on the concrete1 file. Do you have this file? Is the file in the right place?

Hi Saburo,

now I think I know what is going on. Youneed the fields_concrete_1.tga file. I generated this file to get the pavement of the bigger airports. I forgot that this file is new and not used. I will send this file to you. Just put it into the same folder where the bob_fields... files are (maps/_Tex/land/summer)

Sorry was my fault (this is the reason why I wait with the publishment of the map)!

Check E-Mail

I would just like to say that I'm glad you all are working hard on this.From the shots posted, this map is so much better than the default. Thank you for all your hard work.

porto72 Wrote:Hi Saburo,

now I think I know what is going on. Youneed the fields_concrete_1.tga file. I generated this file to get the pavement of the bigger airports. I forgot that this file is new and not used. I will send this file to you. Just put it into the same folder where the bob_fields... files are (maps/_Tex/land/summer)

Sorry was my fault (this is the reason why I wait with the publishment of the map)!

Check E-Mail
no problem mate, atleast you got me to download a shed load of maps lol, i will install he file ans see how it goes. Big Grin

I hope you can load the map now Sad

YES... i can load the map, looks ........ amazing to say the least, BUT, i put on a ship and tried to save and it would not Sad what was it you said about that ?

Wunderful, one problem less! Now do the following:

look at the southwest tip of oahu, there is an artillery school camp near the industrial harbour (lots of tents and so on) You should see at least one soldier standing there an a bus/lorry. How many men do you see?

I mean camp Malakole, in the vincinity of Barber's Point Harbor!

Saburo Sakai Wrote:YES... i can load the map, looks ........ amazing to say the least, BUT, i put on a ship and tried to save and it would not Sad what was it you said about that ?

That's because the map is using an object that you do not have installed...a building, or something similar. -viking

i see a squad of soldiers by the flag, but i have to go out for a while, i will look into the other objects when i get home, thanks for this map mate, and your help in getting it up and running, it is appreciated very much indeed

Ok, this add on is installed. You can`t save becaus one of the mods is missing. I assume that you see the red/white Ford Island Tower? ALso test the hotels west of diamond hill at the coast. There is also a swimming pool (Johnny Weissmueller trained there for olympics). Do ylou see the banks to sit and the boats (zoom in)?