Object List

Is there somewhere a Object list with pictures for the new objects?

I have a list with Pictures till Nr.: 736

Now after installing the new Chennal Map I have seen, that there are nearly 1600 objects!

Its better to have a printable list, when you have so many opjects.

This thread may help viewtopic.php?t=16258&highlight=

Cheers

Quelty

I think it doesnt work.
I have only a red cross instead of a Picture in the List??

Does anybody know how it works the right way?
From which directory do I have to run this exe File?

such a list is not to create.
The objects are numbered like the order you added to static.ini.
if the list makerhad a other order installing objects, it would not be correct. I am sorry

der-blaue-max Wrote:I think it doesnt work.
I have only a red cross instead of a Picture in the List??

Does anybody know how it works the right way?
From which directory do I have to run this exe File?

I created a folder called StaticImages and extracted the program into there, then copied my static.ini to that folder. I then double clicked on the _StaticIniImages.exe. I then open up _StaticImagesFMPPlus.html in my web browser and voila.

If you still have some red crosses, all that means is that you do not have the associated "picture" - you can make them yourself or check out some of the links in the thread I posted in my previous post on pages 2 & 3

@Vonhahn, in the link I provided to Max, Burns's program displays "your" object list from "your" static.ini :wink:

Cheers

Quelty

yes quelty i know. But he says it doesnt work, and so i say, making a list manually wouldn

yes, making a list list manually would be a pain in the you know what Big Grin

Cheers

Quelty

Ah, I understand. The .exe builds only a list, not the Pictures.

I have seen, that I have nearly 1800 Objects in my list. I think 800 of them are not
in the original IL2.
I think it`s nearly impossibel to make this list by Hand, because the objects are not
always in the same direction.
So we need a working Programm to make Pictures of the models. Is this possible, or is this
to complex?

Max,
Burns supplied a lots of images with his program and I did up a couple of packs which, between them, covered the 1700 objects I had at the time - check out the links to the packs on pages 2 & 3 in the linked thread in my first post - grab them and extract to your .../StaticImages/Images folder, then when you display your html page that should narrow the missing ones down considerably.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Quelty