All mods docs: New Maps Printable Pictures needed

Hello!

I would like to ask everyone who published his/her valuable map mod work here, to publish also a printable picture of the map. I can see that some projects have got that, but some do not. It would be great to have it for all new maps, especially for those which are included in the final UI releases (here 1.2, planned 1.2.5).

Thanks in advance!

+1

.....of what? the 2D map is already in the files as a tga....this can be converted to jpg and printed....

The 3D map can only be accessed by zooming in in the FMB and to make a picture of the whole map would need many shots stitched together...

You beat me to it.. The map is already accessible to be printed from the files and direct from FMB using 'printscreen'.. it's a no brainer.

Of course I found TGA files for maps, they are required for them to work! The problem is they work as "masks" and they are empty. I can choose one TGA image to represent the map and it looks nice, or at least acceptable, it is true, but the map points names are not printed - they are shown separately, drawn on the map by program. And I guess FMB printscreen idea is a nice one just for a thumb picture of the map - the resolution is not the same as it could be, especially for the larger maps...

Anyway - if my ask is a problem, well skip it, and forget. Indeed everyone can do it manually: printscreen map parts one after one and bind it together into one huge full-map image. Of course it would be great if one of those heroes-of-the-print-screen could publish their work somewhere here or e.g. on the Mission4Today. Map makers, don't you want a wider publicity? Adverts of your precious work? I can find 4.08 or 4.09b1 maps there and what about your own ones? None? Pity.