X-4 Missiles..

How can I control the X-4 missiles? I've been trying a lot of buttons, but nothing...

first go into controls then find bombsight controls,
then you need to set,
the up key to "increase sight altitude"*
the down key to "decrease sight altitude"*
the left key to "move sight to the left"
the right key to "move sight to the right"
done Smile
oh, and you dont have to hit the plane your shooting at, they detonate when they "hear" an engine,

*dont invert these like you think you should, as the misiles only pitch and yaw.

Thanks a lot... You see guys? The German had such a great technology, that's the superior race!

.o/

Well Specht there is a reason why Britain won the war so even if they did have good machines and technology our Spitfires and Hurricanes with our Radar worked and WE WON!!!

Raptor

We should all be thankfull the Japs did not have fuel tanks that sealed or we would all be eating rice and fishheads for supper tonight LOL
JK

Bump what he said!

BTW, did you guys know a geman sub was sunk off Norwegian coast that contained a bunch of mercury, and a jet engine along with german engineers heading to Japan was aboard? Hmmm...

what aircraft shoots this x-4. fiest i have heard of it.

a few aircraft can equip them, like the ta 152 and 183 and of course the hillarious HEINKEL LERCHE! :lol:

i wish youcould have camera on teh missile in flight :roll:

F22-Raptor-2006 Wrote:Well Specht there is a reason why Britain won the war so even if they did have good machines and technology our Spitfires and Hurricanes with our Radar worked and WE WON!!!

Raptor

No you won the war because Hitler's a retard who knows nothing about military strategy, has severe physoclogical problems and who gets angry too much.
I am told had he continued bombing military installations on Britian instead of Civilian targets then the Wehrmacht could've moved in, there barges were only 30 miles or so from the british coastline.
The Germans outnumbered the RAF by more than double. And I'm sure you know the saying, "If We lose Britian, We lose the war."-I believe the US President said that. Hitler was Englands best weapon...

Here is a youtube video of the X4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgteWyPdsME

Heinkel-162 Wrote:No you won the war because(...)
Arghh... historical what-if discussions?

I guess we all agree that Japan neither had the intention nor the power to invade the US continent, right?
Well then, the US stays and we all know the B-36 and the purpose of it.
Whatever "Adsche" would have done right or wrong, if the war wouldn't have ended in time 1945, germany would have had it's own nuclear holocaust which eventually would have ended the war then.

Regarding BoB, the discussion about "what if" hitler wouldn't have changed the Luftwaffe attacks to capital british cities is pointless as well. Both sides have had their issues with previous tactics and nobody knows what would have happened if the Luftwaffe would have continued to attack british airbases.
Besides that, the Luftwaffe never achieved the air superiority required to invade GB like the allied air forces had when they started the normandy raid. It's further unlikely that the Luftwaffe capacities would have lasted to ensure air superiority for such a huge operation.

Just my 2 cents

Best regards - Mike

Topic bump of the year....

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:Topic bump of the year....
Yep, we're doing some thread archaeology :mrgreen:

Best regards - Mike

Storebror Wrote:
KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:Topic bump of the year....
Yep, we're doing some thread archaeology :mrgreen:

Best regards - Mike
Would you pass me the brush, Mike?

Lol. This is always happens to me...