Thread Closed

[DOWNLOAD] CAMPAIGN SINGAPORE FIGHTERS

[Image: singaporecoverfinaladdej7.jpg]

DESCRIPTION : this is a highly detailed campaign [ FB aep PF MERGED INSTALL V 4.04M OR HIGHER] with RAF Hurricanes during the battle in Malaya [1942].
it starts with the landing of Japanese troops in the north west coast of Malaya and ends sadly with the capitulation of Singapore. The story of the pilot is totally fictional and the missions are very semi historical so I appoligize to the purists among us. The reason I do this, is because you can never feel the real intensity of wartime [ and I'm glad I never have..], so I feel the need to have more space to make the missions more lively and interesting , detailing harbours and cities are therefore verry important and I spent days with placing al kinds of static and moving objects.This is one of the main reasons why I have to warn you to set youre graphics lower than you are used to. Sure, if you have a super PC get it on perfect with water on 4!!. I hope you wil enjoy the campaign,

Miker8

Special thanks to Istvan Csizmadia from VPmedia, for reviewing and providing me with excellent VP-media Hurricane skins.

IMPORTANT; when you unzip the file , you got to open the map for instructions to paste the campaign into the game.. enjoy.

(The link is inoperative) file=Map-Hurricanes-Singapore-campaign-def.zip

[Image: singaporepicsr91hi3.jpg][/url]

FOR MORE CAMPAIGN SCREENSHOTS CLICK ON... (The link is inoperative)

Download > Hurricanes Singapore Campaign (The link is inoperative)
Thread Closed