Thread Closed

[DOWNLOAD] SEAFIRE OKINAWA 1945 CAMPAIGN

DESCRIPTION ; this is a highly detailed " Seafires " version 1.o1 Campaign- [ FBaepPF merged v4.04m or higher], The storyline is based on the assault on Okinawa in 1945 and on the preparations and actions by the British Pacific Fleet [ Task Force 57] before the big coast landing [L-DAY] on the Okinawa beaches .Although I tried to be historically right , this campaign turned into a semi historical one, because L-DAY was mainly an American event. Nevertheless Task Force 57 anticipated in this war event and high detailing ,action and story line wil give you a gameplay to enjoy. I hope that when you are using external views,[ before you are getting into battle] ,that the detailing wil give you a good feel of realism and again I advice you to lower youre settings unless you've got a super PC .The campaign stops afther the grand coastlanding on 1st April 1945 ,historicaly known as L_DAY. I hope you'll all enjoy it, _ Miker8_

A word of thanks to skinners like Kristorf who are using their knowledge and awesome skills to provide the il2 community with skins for free-download, I'm realy impressed.
Furthermore I would like to thank Istvan Csizmadia from VP-media for his great help , and I advise everyone to visit VP-media, for excellent choice of skins.

[Image: seafiresaddondeftg0.jpg]

FOR MORE SCREENSHOTS CLICK ON ...
(The link is inoperative)

(The link is inoperative) file=Map-Seafires-Task-Force-57-campaign-def.rar
Thread Closed