Constant Chandelle (Adapted Chandelle)

Firstly A Chandelle "To Climb Around A Candle" It is a Low G Climbing Turn. To execute the Chandelle, bank to one side to start the turn, and pull the stick back gently to climb while you're turning. Once you have finished the turn, you will be at a higher altitude than you were, and at a different heading. It is a low G Maneuver that does not burn any high G Energy that is needed.

The Chandelle that i Use is the same but i continue to climb, spiraling up. How to use it in Defence and Attack:

I use tihis in a Mustang Mk III and is my Favourite Maneuver. When you are at higher speed than enemy and altitude but they are climbing fast under neath you, start the Chandelle, the enemy will try to turn with you resulting in a greater decrease in energy due to turn. they may try to follow through turn whilst climbing, it is unlikely for them to hit you in a burst, it is very unlikely for them to make a high deflection shot (rapidly decreasing E). inexperienced pilots that i have used this on have lost too much energy, less ammo, and a possible stall, this is when you turn on them, or Extend away, (Flat High speed climb away).

This can also be used to bait the enemy up to where your plane has the advantage and their lower E. You en-circle the enemy whilst they climb and position your self on their six for a boom and zoom. It is like a Vulture Riding a thermal around its prey

Disadvantage: White contrails can be seen even more clearly.
Enemy plane may have good acceleration and can recover from low E.
Tighter Turner, A6m

Let Me Know What You Think And If It Worked For You
I have had a high success rate with this, and scoreds a few kills from doing it.