Norway - snow map, need testers!

FINAL VERSION!!!

Thanks to LOWFIGHTER and his brilliant mind now we are able to EXPAND game map list .... so there can be both versions present ...default Norway and winter Norway!

please read:

add those lines:

maps/Norway/wload.ini
maps/all.ini

if you have installed any previous version of Norway wintermap

REMOVE THIS LINE!!!!:

maps/Norway/load.ini

----------------------------------------------

download:

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?c ... finall.rar

many thanks to CKY_86 and triggerhappyfin for their effort

[Image: norway_winter_01.jpg]

been flyinng around for about an hour on this map, looks good so far....
i've always wanted the norway map to have a winter setting
thanks for this, fly_zo! :lol:
textures seem fine so far, haven't flown at different TOD's though...
I'll be fying over the skies of norway in my B-17 if anyone's looking for me... Big Grin

bigbossmalone Wrote:been flyinng around for about an hour on this map, looks good so far....
i've always wanted the norway map to have a winter setting
thanks for this, fly_zo! :lol:
textures seem fine so far, haven't flown at different TOD's though...
I'll be fying over the skies of norway in my B-17 if anyone's looking for me... Big Grin

Many thanks m8 ,

so glad you like it .

Z

Amazing work! Haven't seen anything ontoward except for the Banf thing. I hope you are taking notes while you are doing this Smile

I'm trying to edit the Pacific Islands map that came with AEP. It is probably the best PTO map we have looks-wise, but is ruined by those innapropriate buildings and runways. I'm watching your progress with the greatest interest. Maybe you;ll hit on something that will help me there.

awesome, fly_zo!

keep it up guys

gonn a use as many "new maps" as possible..........there is a need coming very shortly 8)

hows the levelling/terraforming going?

and......

when i use the norway winter mod, will i have choice of norway AND norway winter in FMB, or do i have to swap out the files for each?

Looks excelent, I'll have a flight today on it. Thanks Zo! Big Grin

Daiichidoku Wrote:and......

when i use the norway winter mod, will i have choice of norway AND norway winter in FMB, or do i have to swap out the files for each?
at the moment it seems like the 'normal' norway map has been replaced with the winter mod in FMB, only one shows up. maybe a workaround is in the pipeline for getting new maps to appear separately? I'm going to stick with the winter norway map, as we should always have had the winter one, IMO - i mean, when i think of norway, i think of snow!! :wink:

Dont know if its relevant cus i aint tried on the original map but H8K1 is stuck in concrete for take off....and any bombs dropped on water leave lovurly craters ..bloody good work tho m8!...looks sweet at sunset!

Regards

Sparty

awesome work fly_zo - keep at it!!

sparty72 Wrote:Dont know if its relevant cus i aint tried on the original map but H8K1 is stuck in concrete for take off....and any bombs dropped on water leave lovurly craters ..bloody good work tho m8!...looks sweet at sunset!

Regards

Sparty

...please download newer version ( i did explain it in update info on the top of this tread)

thanks
Z

Daiichidoku Wrote:and......

Ah, if i only have knowledge to expand map list ... well maybe Mr.Jolly and Lt Woolf will manage to do that .... when they finish with planes .. there is no hurry

thanks for your kindness Sir

Z

Bee Wrote:Amazing work! Haven't seen anything ontoward except for the Banf thing. I hope you are taking notes while you are doing this Smile

I'm trying to edit the Pacific Islands map that came with AEP. It is probably the best PTO map we have looks-wise, but is ruined by those innapropriate buildings and runways. I'm watching your progress with the greatest interest. Maybe you;ll hit on something that will help me there.

now that i'm very anxious to see ... was my favorite map in FB!

please join us in Lowfighters map tread ( now Sticky)... your ideas and solutions will be much appreciated Big Grin

Z

Norway winter map is nice... Very impressive so far. Took a while to figure out the fact that fog lifted after 13:00. Otherwise good. Now we only need somekind of gadget to swich between versions of maps.