Cockpit Request.

Post your cockpit requests here. Il start :lol:

As you know im currently working on the Spitfire XIV. I was wondering if one of you cockpit skinners would mind painting the cockpit for us Smile

Thanks

HAwk

I'm eagerly anticipating the rest of the 109 cockpits. I also think the PZL, the IAR-80/81 and most of the older planes desperately need a reskin

Arrow Fw-190 and Bf1-109 Allllllll 8) + He-111 and Ju-88 + Ju-87 All tooooo :lol:

Metatron Wrote:I'm eagerly anticipating the rest of the 109 cockpits. I also think the PZL, the IAR-80/81 and most of the older planes desperately need a reskin

There are cockpits for 109 F2, F4, G2, G6, G6 late and K4 available from the french IL2 mod team. They look pretty damn good too.

[Image: k4pf2.jpg]

http://files.filefront.com/Cockpit+109+ ... einfo.html

[Image: cockpitg2lh9.jpg]

http://files.filefront.com/Pack+109+F2+ ... einfo.html

I would like to see repaints for all Yaks and IL2s + Las and LaGGs.

I never flew an IL2 simply because the cockpits are so damn ugly.

I'm so noob but i started to fly with il-2s , p-40s . and then p-39s

I wish p-39 cockpits look less ugly green inside ... Big GrinBig Grin

Gambinobross Wrote:I'm so noob but i started to fly with il-2s , p-40s . and then p-39s

I wish p-39 cockpits look less ugly green inside ... Big GrinBig Grin

Me too! The P39 is my favourite ride, I wish someone would have a go at it. I tried, but I'm not a good enough artist. However, the P39 is at least better than the Yaks and other a/c from that era of the sim.

THX for all the pretty cockpits from Bfs. 8) Any Fw ???

COOL COCKPITS!

Please, P.11, cokpit is terrible, need reskin.

Tank

Maybe a Navy Plane, Navy or Marines, such as the Hellcat...

Infact seeing as my online Squad is a Hellcat Squadron I would be Thrilled to see one of those!!

If you have the time to get to it then Thank You very Much!! 8)

The Spitfire Mk.VIII needs a bit of love too. There is a line glitch (From cockpit view) at the Canopy manifold. You'll see its not straight, Its all messed up.

I'm a Corsair jockey and for whatever reason (maybe some of my yelling during the development of Pacific Fighters) the Corsairs received pretty accurate cockpits with one glaring exception, the weapons arming switches. Ideally, I'd like to see the F4U-1/Corsair I with no arming switches on either side of the gunsight. The switches were located in the left side sub-panel of the F4U-1, the same spot occupied by circuit breakers in the -1A through -1D series.

I can live with the minor inaccuracies in the -1A, -1C and -1D cockpits.

I'd trade all of these minor issues for a F4U-4 with reasonably correct cockpit for Il2 (hint, hint :wink: )

Huxley_S have you cockpits for Fw-190 too ???

very very good work..oleg must see this ..i think u must make il2 mod version full in one pack guys soon...
have good works...and god bless u