New DGen dynamic Bagration-46 campaign (jets from 4.08)

get it here http://jugrfoxbat.mylivepage.ru/file/?fileid=3104
inside you will find some files - please unpack them into your DGen directory, if your system asks you about replacing files - answer "YES". then, you will also find a new DGen, the last one. you'll need also to replace it into your root il-2 directory with the old one. It is necessary coz jets work with this dgen only.

and the the last point to do, please add these strings to your conf.ini file:

[DGen]
CampaignAI=Hard
CampaignMissions=Low
RandomFlights=3
MaxFLAK=30
CampaignDifficulty=Med
UseParkedPlanes=1
GroundIntensity=Low
AirIntensity=Med
MissionDistance=25
NoBadWeather=0
HistoricalRanks=1
SlowFire=1.0

then start your il2, go do campaigns, german campaigns, army 'center', choose there смоленск 1946 (smolensk46) campaign in the pop-up menu, then choose the plane you prefer to fly (the real mans choice is g6, but you will also be able to fly a me262hg :lol: ), then press fly(start). that's all.

ps i hope to read here some your opinions about this stuff
ps2, does someone know how to change this smolensk map to the modded one? as i know, the names of the maps located inside the dgen.exe, does it mean it is impossible to do? any ideas?

Hello Lorenai,

Thank you for your new sub-campaign.

I tried it and did some editing to expand it with more jets, and to make it compatible with EnjoyR patches. I also changed a few things in the .DB (dates) and the Bagration46planes.dat file (minor corrections), created campaign briefings, and modified DGen.exe to make it compatible with the He-162D, now flyable.

I will send all this to EnjoyR, hoping that it will be useful to Jet lovers!

Cheers,

Vincent