Campaigns and skins for the new Spitfire I

Hey all...decided to alter some of my downloaded campaigns from having fake Spit1s to having the real deal...altered a few SpitVb BOB era skins as well with gun patches and uploaded it all here for your perusal..

You MUST have the original downloaded campaigns installed, this just gets copied over the mission files...and adds skins to your new Spit1 skin folder....you MUST of course have this installed as well..

I couldnt find all the info to credit everyone so all i can say is that NONE OF IT IS MINE!!!.....just the little changes i have made for the better(IMHO)...

The Campaigns are

Hurricane Season
Spit N Fire
Spitfire Scrambles
Rookie Pilot
No.32 Squadron In France
Kanalkampf No.32 Squadron
Adlerangriff No.32 Squadron

Now in each of these campaigns you should fly and fly with the Spitfire Mk1...hope you enjoy it.

If this is viewed favorably i shall make changes to other campaigns from the LW as well....

Download Here

http://www.mediafire.com/?ybz4wwnjdqn

Enjoy!!

T.

Cheers m8 Smile

Great idea. Thanks thetonester!

Thanks thetonester. You saved me a ton of work. Being the inherently lazy guy I am, it just may have taken forever.

Thank you, those of us not familiar with building for IL2 appreciate this.

Thanx guys...unfortunately i fear the ruff skin adjustments i made will have to be redone, since now version 2.2 of the spit has the guns repositioned...thats a bugger as i am away from home for two weeks for work and dont have access to my flying rig to see where the guns have been moved to...

On a positive note i am about to begin checking early LW campaigns and altering any inappropriate mention of the spit V...i can do that here as i can open the .mis files...i just have no way of checking gun positioning unfortunately.....

keep ya's posted on my progress

Oh if anyone can think of any other early RAF campaigns that require adjusting to reflect the spit 1...let me know...the 7 i did were the only ones i found in MY install

T

Good work... Patiently awaiting your corrected skins.

Just bought a greek language book with lots of nice profiles, including Italian BoB aircraft. Will scan some images if it interests you.

The link dosnt work for me Cry

Hey m8, i think you have to change gun positions for version 2.5
[Image: spitfire-X1.jpg]

I just sent a modded campaign (FlatSpinMan's Luftwaffe Pilot: Battle of Britain; modded with friendly permission of author) using the Mk.1 to MrJolly...you need the original as well, but that would be a campaign where you fight against the Mk.1 in your 109E :wink:

Hello

The link does not work?

Regards

Its working!!! but I'm using Opera.
For Explorer active activeX or you safety settings???? I think???

Dutch

Awesome download! Thank-you.

I managed to trac down all the campaigns except "Spitfire Scrambles" Can someone point me to this one please?

I downloaded The BOB original campaign (with the Hurries) and it works perfectly.
Then I downloaded this cool Campaign adaptation and followed all the instructions
to the letter.
BUT I still can only fly the Hurries. Can someone please explain to me what I am
doing wrong here. The instructions said I had to have the original BOB campaign
installed first, which I did and then I plonked this new modded BOB campaign folder into
the Missions/GB folder.

I looked at the contents of the folder and they looked identical to the original BOB campaign
folder.

So I am not sure what I am doing wrong
Please advise