[ WIP ] Spanish SE Map

Hi, this is the map I

nice one 8) .... and may i add , the most needed one for early fighters fans

i'll add your prefix to the list ASAP ....

thanks

Z

Bugger, i can only see Chicks, no download

You have to write down the three letters that are shown right before the chicks, on the right of the MEGAUPLOAD banner. Then you wait 45 seconds and you can download it, sorry about that...

Fantastic map! i love it.

Looks nice in the pics, I will load it up and try it out soon. Is anyone else working on Spanish maps? It seems to me a SCW mod would be the easiest to do by far. Most of the plane models exist as later variants and could just be detuned to 1930's standards and renamed as new planes.

REALLY SUPERB !!!

Perhaps, you could use more dry textures, less green et more yellow ? A simple proffer ...

Boo Wrote:Looks nice in the pics, I will load it up and try it out soon. Is anyone else working on Spanish maps? It seems to me a SCW mod would be the easiest to do by far. Most of the plane models exist as later variants and could just be detuned to 1930's standards and renamed as new planes.

Yes, I agree, I

This is really one of the most wanted maps! Venceremos!

I am starting to work on a full Spain map but that is a huge project so I am not sure what will come of it. Building the basic map is pretty easy but the placement of rail, roads and cities can get very time consuming. At around 1100x1400km it would be nearly the size of the Hawaii map. I am not sure how it would run with that much terrain, much of it mountainous but I will try generating a basic map and go from there.

Buen trabajo Delco !!!!!!!!!!

Las mayores campa

Fresco I'm interested in this area, as I live in Amposta one of the Republican rivver beachhead, what kind of help can you give?

Sorry for my demand, I know what hard work need the maps creation, but your map reaches 100 x 100 km. Don't you afraid that it will be too small ?

It is too late to rather create a 200x200 km map ?

Thanks !!! I will attend with consideration your work.

Here is the initial data for all of Spain, it probably will need to be cropped some but it would awesome if it ran decently at this size. (unlikely)

[Image: 2359059628_65e124f709_m.jpg]

Hi BOO.
Where do you find this elevation map ?
Can I find a site which give me this type of maps about all the country of the world ?