How did you get here?

Big Grin

So glad to find you guys

It may seem weird, but I have been flying Il2 for years now and had no idea that this marvellous work was going on!

As a regular on SimHQ I was intrigued by the thread discussing your work and the snooty attitude with which they removed the link and all direct references to it. If you did not actually know where to go nobody there was going to tell you.

I read through the whole thread, my thanks to all who contributed, many of the posts were brilliant and gave many little hints to the observant. I soon had enough information to go looking directly. I did not even know what you guys were called collectively.

What a discovery! Here I am at last, and I am quite proud of my bit of sleuthing to find you. What I have seen so far is superb, so a big thank you to all involved.

So how do people find their way here, is it always interest and serendipity or am I just a bit slow?

it all happened when i found this website right before the AAA server was started, DrJolly, Daiichidoku, Wolfie got me introduced to this nice website Big Grin

I followed a real sexy but sleazy looking broad. That part didn't work out but the rest is good! :lol: :wink:

Welcome, M8! 8) Big Grin

Arrow The big problem is , once you have found your way here..." Zer ist no escape fur you Tommy" Big Grin

I agree once you hooked you can never escape.

Hotel California. You can check in but you can't check out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fat Boy Wrote:Hotel California. You can check in but you can't check out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

true lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is Shangrala, a world of wonders hidden in the mists, hard to find for mortal man but now you're here you will be seduced forever more by the fabulous gifts of skilled modders.......and there is no escape....you are under the spell....your soul is ours!!

I hope you find you're way here at AAS again... good luck. Hope you are back on track with the site name-change. :|

As I recall I was downloading lot skins and missions before I did mods (4.08m at the time, and 1946 since jan2007, IL2FB since 2004 ),
from Flying Legends (changed to flightsimfiles ), M4T, Simulations France (+ Bibliotheque C6), Sim-Houthouse, even CombatAce.
Must have stumble on a mod discussion post that mention "found at All Aircraft Arcade", most likely flying legends as I was spending
about 80% of my search-download-time there.
Then I looked intriguingly for the link to it with google search or such... 8) AAA seems to have appeared oct-nov 2007. Joined 10 jan2008.

As it goes on the internet, one thing leads to another...

Man this topic is old Confusedhock: 8)