Using weapons for different aircraft

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to use certain weapons (specifically, bombs) for aircraft they were not intended. For example, if I wanted to carry a 1xFAB 5000 in the B-29 would it be possible? Simply editing the .mis scenario to use the different weapon produces an error when the game loads. Also, is it possible to change quantity as well? (eg, if I wanted to carry 2xFAB 5000 bombs instead of using unlimited ammo)?

- Thanks

Unless it were a new slot aircraft it wouldn't be allowed at AAA, and it would be pretty much impossible to find out here as those who do know are extremely unlikely to break the rules to tell you how (can't say I know them personally but I'd be very surprised...shocked even)

Refer to here for details: (The link is inoperative)

The main reason for this (the way I see it) is the potential for people to use things like that online to an unfair advantage and screw things up for everyone.

Maybe grab the UI 1.1 and 1.2 and fly the B29 silverplate? Atomic bombs pack a bit more punch than 1xFAB 5000 :twisted: (infact you don't really have to download the whole thing, just download 1.1 or you could probably just download the mod activator and just download the silverplate B29 in the new aircraft download section if that's all you really want and you only fly offline)

Ah, I see. Well would it be possible to take an aircraft (Say the IL-2) and create a 'new slot' from it, that could not be used online? I have the B-29 silverplate which is admittedly awesome (and wasn't it created from the base B-29?). I just would like to fit a FAB / nuke to an aircraft that has main cannons so I can finish off whetever I missed :twisted:

- Thanks for your help

If you want what amounts to a fighter that can carry a nuke then your best bet is the F-84G3 available here.

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...hp?t=21614

There was Tu-4, the copy of B-29... So since russian planes didn't had load of B-29, maybe someone will do the extra slot B-29 with more loadouts including FABs?

highlander_262 Wrote:If you want what amounts to a fighter that can carry a nuke then your best bet is the F-84G3 available here.

http://allaircraftsimulations.com/forum/...hp?t=21614

Thanks that's exactly the kind of think I was looking for!