NEEDS LINK- CRIMEA Multi-Season MAP PACK

Hi everybody.

You can download new version of CRIMEA(2.89 Mo) :
NEEDS LINK

This mod adds 4 maps :
- Summer (this version also included in AAA Community MAP-PACK)
- Autumn
- Winter
- Spring (mud)

Only textures are modified.

This MOD is compatible with 4.08m and 4.09bm version.

Some screens of each season :

Winter :
[Image: 0crime10.jpg]

Spring (mud in Crimea)
[Image: printe10.jpg]

Summer :
[Image: ete10.jpg]

Autumn :
[Image: automn10.jpg]

THANKS to AAA for hosting !

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thank you sir!

Confusedhock: By the nine divines! this is nice map! good work 8) 8)

Nice work, thank you!

:wink: Thank You for nice addition, one question though - When I looked this map in FMB there were no buildings on places where they should be ( towns like Yalta ). Is that normal or I missed something during installation. Yesterday I installed your Okinawa map and everything is o.k. !??

Regards,

DOC

I perhaps found the problem.

I use Oleg's actor.static, but the CRIMEA folder is now called LAL_CRIMEA Folder instead of CRIMEA. So the load.ini file doesn't find the actor.static file. I shoud have better include the actor.static in the .rar.

But before sending to Mr joly a new version without this bug, I would like to know if another players have the same problem, because at home, I have no bug. And I use the same name of folders and files ...

LAL_RONE Wrote:I perhaps found the problem.

I use Oleg's actor.static, but the CRIMEA folder is now called LAL_CRIMEA Folder instead of CRIMEA. So the load.ini file doesn't find the actor.static file. I shoud have better include the actor.static in the .rar.

But before sending to Mr joly a new version without this bug, I would like to know if another players have the same problem, because at home, I have no bug. And I use the same name of folders and files ...

yup, same here ..... do you want for me to just add default actors static to new version and upload it ?

btw, mrJolly is to busy for handling map mods ..... you're stuck with me

regards
Z

I had the same thing also, but was able to copy & paste a default static in there without any trouble.
The winter one is my new favourite :wink:

fly_zo Wrote:do you want for me to just add default actors static to new version and upload it ?

It could be great if you do that !!!
I only use summer actor.static for the 4 maps.
It's really strange because the text file is missing too in .rar. And the map have names ...

Great work! & very tastefull picking of textures!

LAL_RONE Wrote:It's really strange because the text file is missing too in .rar. And the map have names ...

you are mistaken here .... texts file is present in auto install

btw, its up now ..... check PM

regards
Z

Yes, Thanks !!

I will test it this night or tomorrow.

Great THX !!!

just dowenloaded it and I still get no buildings - is the updated file now supposed to be online or not yet?

the variety of gaphics is great on this one!!! excelent work!

I've downloaded these maps yet I can't save any missions on them? Have I done something wrong?

:?: Hi LAL_RONE, stil have same problem - no buildings.What is with new version ? Or better to ask You how and where I can get that ACTORS STATIC thing for Crimea map. Thanks in advance,
DOC