ok, a little fuzzy on the map install protocol

... especially with maps from multiple sources...

First off, thanks for the great efforts on the maps... I especially appreciate the research that went into some of these and the detail in the read mes...

Background:
So basically, I have maps from multiple people, but don't quite understand the format in the mods folder. or if one install is wiping out the all.ini entries from the others.

I opened up FMB, and what I see as available maps doesn't quite match what I see in all.ini.

Current situation:
1. I'm on 409b1m
2. I have the sound mod (latest Wrapper) and a number of mods from this site that work fine
3. I have my maps in C:\Program Files\IL2\MODS\MAPMODS\maps
4. In the maps folder, I have all.ini with the list of maps

Questions:
1. What is the file naming format? It looks like "DisplayName BaseMap/filename.ini" Is that right?
e.g. "Normandy1 Normandy/load2.ini". If this is right, there are some where I don't see any association, for example, I have "Kyushu Japan1/load.ini" in my all.ini, but in FMB I see "Kyushu (South Japan)"... I don't see any relationship between these two?

I think most of it is working, I just want to understand it better so I can confirm and troubleshoot where needed. Thanks for any clarification you can provide.

moved...

regards
Z