[Image: slide4.jpg]
[Image: slide5.jpg]

Looking forward to it troop

cool 8)

nice work Big Grin

cheers
Z

Go Dave go :wink:

this looks great! I'v yet to play a 110 campaign and this looks the business,and on a beautiful map too!
cheers for the hard work trooper,lookin forward to it ~S~

Although work is progressing with the campaign, improved maps and aircraft types are in the works from the modders, so I'm hanging fire briefly until they become available.. Thanks for the encouragements so far!.. :mrgreen:

Will you make a "MOD-version" using the C-4/C-4B, or it will be a "official" version flying the G-2?

With the fantastic maps that are now available, (Libya, Med and North Africa, Malta etc..) I'd be crazy not to do this as a modded version.. Also, if the correct 110 types become available, (110D-110E versions) I'll include them as well..
The unmodded game only has the G model flyable so I've decided not to do an unmodded version.
Idealy, the D model that was introduced in early 1941 (extended fuselage, droptanks, etc) would be the one needed first, followed by the E variant, and then finaly the G in 1942..
But we will wait and see what developments are forthcoming.. Smile

It will be worth the extra wait, be sure.

Ha! Ha! I was going to do this campaign. Now it looks like I won't have to! I was going to call mine "Die Wuste Zerstorer" (The Desert Destroyers).

Is that the Buglord Bf-110G skin Trooper? I hope you'll use this full marked version in the final campaign.....

Very much looking forward to this.

Trooper,

If ya need anything let me know. Have just about every book ever written bout the 110 around. Wink

Thanks for the support chaps.. still waiting for certain 'things' to happen before I can get the desired aircraft and finished maps for the missions, but it's coming along.. Smile

Any idea when those certain things are going to happen?

Just hoping.

No idea unfortunately mate.. There are people updating various maps that I'm waiting for, but no timescale has been given, however, I'm progressing with what I have.
There was also mention of updating the 110 series to look like the variants required for this theatre, but again, no word on that either, so I'm just steadily working with existing aircraft..

Thanks for the update.