Gore2 Or (Blood + Bullet Holes) uppdated 2009-04-29!

You don't need to buy WinRAR. Everytime the "Please not that WinRAR is not free blabla spend money" thing comes up, just click close. WinRAR runs anyway.

thx

k, i got this mod, and i found section [Game] in the conf.ini file, i found highgore and i set it to 1, but then i go to fly a plane, and i get the message "player heavily wounded" on the side when i get shot up, and the screen doesnt go red or anything, i even got killed and the screen didnt even go black, i just lost control of the plane, but could still see, plz help

RedrumSalad Wrote:k, i got this mod, and i found section [Game] in the conf.ini file, i found highgore and i set it to 1, but then i go to fly a plane, and i get the message "player heavily wounded" on the side when i get shot up, and the screen doesnt go red or anything, i even got killed and the screen didnt even go black, i just lost control of the plane, but could still see, plz help

Hi!
Did you save your changes in conf.ini file? if not please do it.
This mod is for external view only, please change your view point and look so
you can see whole aircraft from outside. this mod works only for those airplanes
which has the original gore effect by default, take a fighter plane and fire at some
He-111H-6 which shows this effect better than the others.

yes, i saved it, i figured out y the screen didnt go black/red, i didnt have blackouts/redouts on, plus, i think the reason y the mod didnt work was cuz i was in a mosquito, which i dont think it works for. once i get to my gparents (i play this on their computer, works with no lag at all) i will test this out, thnx for helping

Beautiful! In a way...

may be one day more chanches to have more AC with this effect? even for non-default planes? would be ok..

so where do you put the folder
:?

stormtrooper555 Wrote:so where do you put the folder
Do you have your game modded with Ultrapack or HSFX or do you have a custom install?

KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
Do you have your game modded with Ultrapack or HSFX or do you have a custom install?
i dont know where to puts mod in the right folderand i didnt do it

stormtrooper555 Wrote:
KG64_Cnopicilin Wrote:
i dont know where to puts mod in the right folderand i didnt do it
First you need to download a mod pack, HSFX or UP.

Link to HSFX:
viewtopic.php?f=106&t=25515

Link to UP:
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=28193

After the installation you should have a mods folder in you game folder.

does this work for il2 sturmovik forrgoten battles gold pack v 4.04m or not :?:

It will not. None of the mods will work with that version of the game. You have been told this more than once. You need to get a copy of Il2 1946- this is the only version of the game that can be modded.

Great MOD, as far as I can tell by now it works fine! Tongue

Gambrinus75 Wrote:Great MOD, as far as I can tell by now it works fine! Tongue
Wow, you've joined under 8 hours ago and already got the mods working Big Grin

Welcome to the community, buddy!