Gore2 Or (Blood + Bullet Holes) uppdated 2009-04-29!

I am sure it is been looked into, and there is a reason for this, but I have a question ...

Can this effect be added to all planes?

If the answer to above is no, then why can it not?

Thanks in advance and superb work Big Grin

Yeager Wrote:Download Firefox, and your FileFront issues will go away. :wink:

I like Firefox, but only for AAA. Internet explorer keeps telling me that this website does not exist...

I set this mod up for all of the planes it is possible for. Let me tell ya, it's quite a chore to create all those folders then paste the MAT files into them.

I'm sure a LOT of people just want to install this quickly, for every possible aircraft, and play, without the tedious chores.

So with Stuka's permission, I can upload my pre-built folders and files for this mod, in a self-installer, so others can just install and play. It's the *same, exact* mod, without any changes. The folders and files are just set up so you can point, click, and play.

P.S. @ Stuka:

If you don't want someone else uploading and sharing your mod, I certainly understand. Cry But if you would rather it, I'll just give you my folders and you can review and upload them yourself. No credit wanted. Just want to make this easier for the impatient, and our n00bs! :wink:

keinmann Wrote:I set this mod up for all of the planes it is possible for. Let me tell ya, it's quite a chore to create all those folders then paste the MAT files into them.

I'm sure a LOT of people just want to install this quickly, for every possible aircraft, and play, without the tedious chores.

So with Stuka's permission, I can upload my pre-built folders and files for this mod, in a self-installer, so others can just install and play. It's the *same, exact* mod, without any changes. The folders and files are just set up so you can point, click, and play.

P.S. @ Stuka:

If you don't want someone else uploading and sharing your mod, I certainly understand. Cry But if you would rather it, I'll just give you my folders and you can review and upload them yourself. No credit wanted. Just want to make this easier for the impatient, and our n00bs! :wink:

Hi!

Thanks anyway, but i updated it in 2009-04-29.

You are a genius! Thanks!

Thank You Stuka-40 and keinmann (for proferring your plane files)

Was getting amazed at all that copious, bright arterial blood spattering all over the place!

very nice mod!

Again, this mod does NOT add more aircraft w/ gore effect? or ALL aircraft now have high gore, or just that select few?

TS

Tigershark Wrote:Again, this mod does NOT add more aircraft w/ gore effect? or ALL aircraft now have high gore, or just that select few?

TS
This mod will effect only 106 aircrafts that is those which have the default gore effect.

Hi,thx for your mod, but its possible for 2 versions with no Bullet Holes, a have Additional Aircraft And Ground Effects and this mod have a Bullet holes, i am fear have bug with 2 mods, sry for my english...

BJ-Affe mit Waffe

crochebo Wrote:Hi,thx for your mod, but its possible for 2 versions with no Bullet Holes, a have Additional Aircraft And Ground Effects and this mod have a Bullet holes, i am fear have bug with 2 mods, sry for my english...

BJ-Affe mit Waffe

Hello ,

" 00_AircraftGroundAdditionalEffects_ATI_Nvidia_July10_2009 " mod have no bullet
holes included so there should be no conflict of any kind .
It have new bullets hit flash effects which is something else .

If you're using " Animated Oil Blotch & Blood Splatter V2.4 Final " mod , then yes ,
there will be conflict.

S! HG

~S~ Thank you for your answer, :mrgreen:

HELL YEAH Big Grin

hi, when i download this, it says: "Do you want to save this file, or find a program to open it with?"
and i click on find, then it brings me to the internet and says i have to find a program to open it with, what should i do?

if i save it, all it does is put the rar in the MODS folder, and i dont know if this is supposed to be a zipped folder, or just a rar thing, so i cant find the conf.ini, and i cant use it, any suggestions?

RedrumSalad Wrote:hi, when i download this, it says: "Do you want to save this file, or find a program to open it with?"
and i click on find, then it brings me to the internet and says i have to find a program to open it with, what should i do?

if i save it, all it does is put the rar in the MODS folder, and i dont know if this is supposed to be a zipped folder, or just a rar thing, so i cant find the conf.ini, and i cant use it, any suggestions?

Hi!

You have to save vas_gore2_v2.0.rar file in a temp folder ( To open it you can use "WinRAR", download from Arrow http://www.rarlab.com/)
inside vas_gore2_v2.0.rar file you will find vas_gore2_v2.0 folder just extract or drag and drop this folder to your MODS folder, that is it!

wat if im 13 and my parents wont let me buy Winrar?