Damage: Smoke Fire Fuel and Contrail Mod *Updated 7/28*

I'm really amazed by this mod, great work 3rdeye!! What really amazes me is that my ancient pc's framerate isn't affected by this at all!! Confusedhock:

Thank you!!!!

One question....is it compatible with another "fire" effects like Failure's engine smoke (Failure's Smoke and Fire mod)?

hiya 3rdeye, this mod looks great btw, but im having a bit of trouble in finding where to place it...
i downloaded il2 1946 off of steam, and the "mods" folder youu speak of i cannot find.
might be me being dumb though... lol just wondered was there any way of you helping me find where to place the files.

many thanks Smile

natty_me Wrote:hiya 3rdeye, this mod looks great btw, but im having a bit of trouble in finding where to place it...
i downloaded il2 1946 off of steam, and the "mods" folder youu speak of i cannot find.
might be me being dumb though... lol just wondered was there any way of you helping me find where to place the files.

many thanks Smile

Hi natty_me and welcome aboard! Smile

First you need to "mod" your IL-2 1946 version. After that you

Thank You, I can only imagine what you will end up with, at this state, well its fantastic.

Whay should i block in UI 1.2 to make it work?

After installing UI 1.2 this mod is not working...any idea?

Hi guys. I've got Russian ver. of IL-2 Platinum collection(not 1946). And I anyway was attempting to install mod (AAA for example). Now I tried to install this mode with smokes effects but without any result. I don't know what to do. I placed the "3rdeye_SmokeFire_Effects" folder into my "Mods" folder in game directory. And nothing. Nothing happens. How much I have not tried - I couldn't do it. Maybe some good of you help me. Big Grin
Please, help, I need somebody's assistance.

Have you downloaded a mod pack or mod-activator first? I recommend HSFX 4.11 or UP Wink