My new textures for BoB.

Synchronicity is a funny thing. Been working on these 2 textures for a couple of weeks. These are original and not based on SOW textures. Here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/80ir3q

[Image: spit113nz3.jpg]

[Image: spit127be7.jpg]

[Image: spit128xn8.jpg]

[Image: spit118zd0.jpg]

[Image: spit130ya3.jpg]

[Image: spit132hj1.jpg]

[Image: spit131pv3.jpg]

S! Comp

S! Comp

I think they're really good, Compans.

Would you be happy for me to include them in the final release of my English Channel map? And are you working on any other textures that would work alongside them? The colour tones used in your wonderful textures don't quite match up with the Slovakia textures, and it would be nice to have the full set Smile

Cheers,

Joe

I'd be honoured Cannon. I am working on a full set but it'll take awhile. I'll keep you posted.

S! Comp

That's brilliant - thanks a lot. They really have a great feel of England to them Smile

Don't rush on my behalf - I'm working hard on my MTO map at the moment anyway, so the Channel final release isn't one of my priorities.

Cheers!

Joe

What with trees ?

These textures are exquisite !!!!

Never ceased to be amazed.. not only the ground textures, but the quality of the skins..
Anyone who didn't know better might think they were looking at the SoW!.. Cracking stuff!

Ranwers Wrote:What with trees ?

Yeah, what about the trees?.

Nice looking ones, nice job!

Superb textures and colour, I noticed that both files are the same, is this correct?

Ive also had a bash at doing a tga tree file to go along with these (for my use as I dont wanna step on any toes) Ive learnt quite a bit doing them and have combined both yours and the other BoB textures, i'll post a screen and you can see what you think.

can we have those Spit skins please? Smile

Here are a few of my screens -
These are all of the BoB textures so far, all mixed together

[Image: grab0002he3.jpg]

[Image: grab0000oe5.jpg]

[Image: grab0001aa8.jpg]

[Image: grab0004ng7.jpg]

and this is the tga trees I made in photoshop, seems to work ok.

[Image: compansbobfields1treexn7.jpg]

cheers
Colin

Thanks Compans! Big Grin

Great work! I'm looking forward to the final version of Canon's map with them!

Excellent work Compans - very much looking forward to flying over them one day.

Compans; If, and only if, Cannon agrees, would you be willing to post the changes you made in Cannon's load.ini? I have tried a few but it sure does'nt look as good as yours.