... uploaded on AAA .... see original post for d/l link

reg
Z

fly_zo Wrote:... uploaded on AAA .... see original post for d/l link

reg
Z

Thanks Z ! That did the trick ! :mrgreen:

thanks fly_zo!

the readme ishard to understand, I put it in the mod folder and copied the std items from the pack to the std in the game and added the ini lines. game crashed 70%, what did I do wrong? Berry

not just copy the files just into the STD folder but put the content of the files into the correct place in the files that *already are in the STD folder*.
only use the STD files that come in the pack if you don't have one or the other of these files yet. if you just overwrite yours you may create an error.

yes, it is difficult with this mod, this is why there is no easy exe installer.

I hope you have a backup if you overwrote some files, otherwise you just lost your install.

Thanks Vam., do I... !. put the ship opack into mod folder, then look into the std in the game and see the files that are there, do I add the files that are in the ship pack\std to the game std if they are not int the game std 2. Do I add the add ini to the files in the game std ffiles and the files that I copied to to the std.(copy or cut to the std?) 3. Look for any like files that are in the game that are the same and add the - in front of the file or add it to the std file? Thanks Berry

ships in game, thanks, and the pusan campaign..yes111

These new ship skins are awesome... but the image host you used for the screenshots popped up with Pr0n, right as my mum walked by! Nice ships though. :shock:

Was the size of the Independence class CVLs changed? If so I'd appropriate it if someone could tell me the dimensions of the flight deck.

Is this included in U 1.2 ? I guessing its not, because I was trying to play a campaign from Mission4today called Operation Toenails and on the second mission there is no ship to land on ! LOL all the AI's go right in the water.
DESODE

Ok, Ive got it installed..wow, those are some instructions FC LOL....thanks for that, the rush I felt after actually getting it to work was as exciting as some of the missions..