[MOD] Ship Pack 2 Download

Kristorf Wrote:Filefront link

http://files.filefront.com/ShipPack2zip ... einfo.html

THANK YOU! Been looking for this one for a long time now, really appreciate it!

Kristorf
Thank you very much dear friend!!! Big Grin
I`d never download 124.52 Meg from AAA, Rapidshare, or any other site with unsupported broken downloads continuation!!!

Wondered if anyone can help.
The ship pack is great, it loads up and works fine when offline.
Problems arise when i try to join the AAA server or the BoB server (yes im using the switcher Wink ).
It loads, then the mission transfers and loads but when it gets to the mission loaded at the end it just freezes, doesnt go to the map screen or anything Cry

Any ideas plz?

Dan

Thanks Chris!

Ming

Thanks for the FileFront link! Big Grin

Sad
~S~ All

When I tried to dl it I recieved this error message:

The uploader has removed this file from the server.

Is there somewhere else i can get it other than here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/140393910/ShipPack2.rar

Any help with this would be appricated

THANK-YOU

CFS_EAGLE

Smile

CFS_EAGLE, look up a few posts.

Same happened to me EAF19_DanC
It seems its a CRT2 problem.. its sees your shippack 2 as a cheat if im not wrong.

alright, got it working.

originally before the shippack2, all i had was:

-fresh intall of '46.
-patched to v4.08
-unified intaller package 1.1

i wanted it for the hellhawks campaigns. once you understand how it all works, its pretty easy to do. collectively, in regards to the .ini copy and pasting, you just have to move the entire .ini files across to the game root of the ones that are not there to begin with. the ones that were there from the beginning, you do the "addtoini" business. the key is to make sure that the file is finished with "eof", and make sure you don't have two sets of .ini locations. in my case, i made sure that they were all under MODS/Std/Com/Maddox/il2/objects. keep them neat and all together. then you obviously move the properties file accross to the MODS/Std/i18g folder.

after that it was a simple matter of moving the main files across (missions, samples, paintschemes) which merged easy enough into the original locations.

most people here would probably say "well, duh", but it went through alot of shit to figure this out.

i hope this helps anyone in trouble with this.

I've installed the ship pack, and theres one small problem. The troop transports 1 and 2 don't show up in the game. When I'm using the FMB, I can place them down and their waypoints, and they are visible in the the 3d view. But when I start the mission, they simply aren't there. What could I have done wrong to cause this? I've looked in all of the various ini files, but I've found the various entries are allready there and complete. What's wrong?

While I know this is probably been covered I thought I might share my install experience with this Ship Pack 2 MOD.

I have never installed a previous Ship Pack nor have I messed with any of the chief, ships, stationary, or technics INI files.

All I have is the UI 1.0 installed.
I have added the following mods on my own:
Nav lights off
Wind Mod
Catapault mod
Silver Plate mod
And I have added the new B-17 and B-29 cockpits.

That

Interesting...I don't have a Static AC folder in my MODS folder. But then, I don't think I have a UI 1.0 either. I started modding this game way back, when the sound mod had all the planes in it :lol:

CFS_EAGLE Wrote:Sad
~S~ All

When I tried to dl it I recieved this error message:

The uploader has removed this file from the server.

Is there somewhere else i can get it other than here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/140393910/ShipPack2.rar

Any help with this would be appricated

THANK-YOU

CFS_EAGLE

Smile

http://files.filefront.com/ShipPack2zip ... einfo.html

both links are not working... Sad

What happen with the ship-pack?

wat happen to the link? it says not found. Sad