P-51B Mustangs

Even though this isn't reality it was great and I think it should be told. I forget the map but it was an early war map but from what I know it's the only map with the P-51B my favorite plane. There were five of us on TS. {General Physco, Oddball, Kwik, Deadfish and myself} I was going threw what planes we had on this map and I found the P-51B and it was the only Mustang on the map so I told Deadfish and Physco that I saw a P-51B fly at an airshow and it's my favorite plane and they agreed that it was there favorite Mustang and wanted to fly it with me. They did. Deadfish and I were the first ones to taxi out and all of a sudden there were two more P-51s behind us and they were Kwik and Oddball so that got me filled with excitement. We got up into the air and Physco caught up with us so we said let's stay in formation and take some screenshots and I took at least over 70 using FRAPS. Then Killabrew and Spartan came into TS and told us to circle around the base and pick them up because they were flying the Mustangs. Once we all got up into the air we broke up into two teams I was with Oddball, Spartan and Kwik and we spotted a BF109 flying low and we all dove down after him. Spartan was the first one to come in on his six and blew him away by killing his pilot. I look to my right and saw a FW190 coming towards Killabrew so I took a right and caught up to the FW190 six and opened fire with my .50 cals. I took off the FW190 wing and formed up with Killabrew. Oddball then said we need some help with these two Spits and a TU-2 and that were just off to your three o'clock so we headed to the hornets nest and got in on the action. I saw the TU-2 flying towards Deadfish who had just shot down a plane. As the TU-2 was making a turn I fired and hit his fuel tank, the TU-2 broke off of Deadfish and started heading towards our back base but I was on his six and I fired again and my bullets caught his plane on fire. The plane went into the ground and the pilot never bailed out. I told the guys that I was returning to base and told them thank you for flying the P-51B with me. I had two kills in one sortie in my favorite plane and it was nice because the others who flew the same plane as I did map it was a blast.
-336th-Doodle