[WIP] Me 264V-1

this plane was big but not as much as i thought it was, but still impressive

WINGSPAN:
B-29: 141 ft 3 in
ME-264: 141 ft

Striking Resemblance to the B-29, however they each flew within a few months of eachother in the same year. It has a weaker arament than B-29.

B-29: 10x12.7mm
Me-264: 4x13mm & 2x20mm.

Now I believe that GJE52 is now working on this unless it is a seperate model.

At least it is good to see that you're alive, I really hope someone finishes your fabulous work!

Well, the offer stands. I still have the models here.

Dude, a German equivalent of a B-29. GENIAL!

LBR=Rademacher Wrote:Well, the offer stands. I still have the models here.

Might I quote a good friend of mine? He's 6 foot 5, about 190 pounds and has the ability to make you "really humble".
On occasions as these, especially like this one, where you posted that question of yours, he would turn, look at you with eyes
that do not offer excuse or defiance and ask: "...und da fragst Du noch ?!?" ("...and you keep asking ?!?...").

:mrgreen: Big Grin 8) As for me and my buddy, you have a +1000 on this project - we both have an appointment over Stalingrad,
or was it New York? Wait, let me see... :twisted: :Smile)

Hahahaha! All I want is to have this baby bombing NY, or Stalingrad, or even London! I don't really care who finishes the job, as long as its done I'll be happy. That's why I'm offering the models around to anyone that knows how to get the job done and is willing to put some effort to it. Of course some acknowledgment of my work would be welcomed, but that's not my intent here.

Ah, bugger! My bad! Seems I frakked it all up, again... :roll: But it's mighty nice of you to offer your work so far to be finished!
I can only hope someone will take the challenge and let us roll JS or FDR with that true "Hun Bomber"! Tongue :twisted: :mrgreen:

Just what work needs to be done to make it ready for the game?

If I can recall correctly only UVW mapping, LODs and animations.

And someone has to check on the overall scale of the model.

Not to mention skin, cockpit, testing, Damage and Fly Model.

How many Polys is it?

Question:
Verhängnis Wrote:How many Polys is it?
Answer:
LBR=Rademacher Wrote:16000 polys.

Cheers!

btw, by the look of the plane, it looks like there'd be only a few inches between the ground and the belly, i'd hate to have a rough landing with that, of course i meant for reals, i'd crash this plane in-game anytime along with the others

Landing should be just like the B-29 shouldn't it?

The latest version I have here has 5124 polys without caps and internals.