[WIP] Me 264V-1

LBR=Rademacher Wrote:
IAF.116~Jagr Wrote:I know what you mean buddy but if you want some modeling help or something in 3DS let me know

I just need to master UVW mapping. Then i'll be an happy guy.

The true dark art Smile

Here's a bloody good website to help you with this, once you get the basics of each technique down packed, you can pretty much amalgamate the different techniques into something that you can use nicely; http://waylon-art.com/uvw_tutorial/uvwtut_01.html

Follow that and you should be ok. One other thing, that I've learned from this experience, is to find your self a good skinner - perhaps someone who makes templates, and latch onto their experience tit like a famished vampire baby with lockjaw, tetanus and its jaw wired shut. Get them to help you get it right Wink

Awesome, looks very good.
Can't wait to download this..

Next you should mod the He-177, my fav German bomber. 8) (hint hint) Big Grin

yes, awesome. TY.

Is this thing on hold, I haven't hear anything on this for a while, can we get an update please?

I'm resuming work this weekend. I'll have to make some changes in the fuselage.

LBR=Rademacher Wrote:I'm resuming work this weekend. I'll have to make some changes in the fuselage.

shhhhhweeeeeeett!!

Fantastic!

We Need A New Heavy Bomber Bump

+1 Bump

Give us an update with screen shots, bump

How's this baby going?

There's no rush, I'm just tired of using B29s as reps.

Bump Any news on this beauty?

magot Wrote:
LAL_RONE Wrote:AH .... the JU 188 ... it would be GREAT to have it in the game .... :?
I love this plane.
dont worry,I have this aircraft finished and next as Do17,He 115 I will be fixed import to msh I can try after finished P-61B.
btw Lancaster or bf-109B its again from my archive ...

external Ju 188 LOD0,4200 polys, ready to import ...
[Image: ju188ly7.jpg]

WOW! Dude, get this thing in game as soon as possible. Also, could you maybe talk to Ranwers about loaning the vertical stab from this thing for his Ju88G project? He could probably loan you the yummy BMW engine nacelles he has made for that project.

Cheers and thanks!

Fafnir_6

Ranwers has not made any engine nacelles.

Slow Wrote:Ranwers has not made any engine nacelles.

?? His Ju88G has some nice BMW nacelles (engine cowlings, whatever you want to call them) perhaps he borrowed these from another project? In any case, slap those on the Ju188 here and we're off to the races.

@Magot: are you planning a jumo-engined Ju188 at all?

@LBR=Rademacher: Apologies for hijacking your thread. I hope the Me264 goes well. Are you planning the proposed 6-engine Me264B as well???

Cheers,

Fafnir_6