Maps and the unified installer?

I've had to go over to the new Unified Installer version of IL2 due to a recent unresolvable CTD at 70% (could this question have been the solution to that?) and my game now loads a treat.

I have got QMBPlus reinstalled but theres only a couple of maps in the MAPMODS folder in the Unified version so I cant access all my lovely maps yet !! If I attempt to copy/paste my original MAPMODS across to my new version the game, again, CTD's at 70% ???

Has anyone managed to move their maps across successfully ?? If so how did you do it? one at a time?

Mick

One at a time is the best way to do it. If you are using any maps that use custom objects, or any MODS that require changes to the static.ini file, then you are going to have to do some deconfliction/careful checking to ensure proper .ini file content.

My old static.ini (& Technics/Stationary...etc) used to be in my old STD folder, can we just move them all across ?

Guess its best to install each map from its original zip file ? Then copy/paste the new entries? BTW where is the NEW static.ini now - havent looked yet !!