[MOD] Stuka Siren Sound Mod(updated) REUPLOADED

Thanks shooterking- more like what I am used to hearing.

Enjoying it

Triad 8)

DUDE thats awesome :o Big Grin Big Grin

Yes, it's beautiful.
Thanks.

Is this file unused?
diving_17_81a.wav

It isn't linked in your motor.Jumo211.prs.

Link is dead!

I would like to have this one too, please... :oops:

link is still dead Sad

Oh no, link broken :?

im sorry im polish niech ktoś wstawi ten mod jeszcze raz link reply mod reply

Shooterking? Any chance of reuploading? I would be pleased and thankfull to see this beauty again, thanks in advance

Segfej Wrote:Shooterking? Any chance of reuploading? I would be pleased and thankfull to see this beauty again, thanks in advance

I have it now updated. I apologize for this long waiting period

shooterking Wrote:
Segfej Wrote:Shooterking? Any chance of reuploading? I would be pleased and thankfull to see this beauty again, thanks in advance

Just off from work and tadah, you made it, just happy. No problem Mate, we have to thank. Thank you very much for the update.
Made a listening, omg... :OO holy moly, Now that's what recalls me the Jericho trumpets. The stock divebreaks made the Stuka for me a bit unacceptable, finally with this deliciuos MOD it has a whole new karma.
A happy evening
Segfej

Segfej Wrote:
shooterking Wrote:

Just off from work and tadah, you made it, just happy. No problem Mate, we have to thank. Thank you very much for the update.
Made a listening, omg... :OO holy moly, Now that's what recalls me the Jericho trumpets. The stock divebreaks made the Stuka for me a bit unacceptable, finally with this deliciuos MOD it has a whole new karma.
A happy evening
Segfej

Thank you. :lol:

shooterking Wrote:Rickster.You have to do it in "(The Jumo 211 file) "....\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\files\presets\sounds.And the samples (diving_17_81_a,dive1,Dive2 In to:...\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/files/Samples

Hello Shooterking!

Downloaded your sounds but can not find "presets\sounds" and "Samples" inside "files".

Instead I have:
\Ubisoft\\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\samples\Sounds
but did not work...

Any idea?

PS.: Sorry my lack of knowledge... :oops:

Oscarito Wrote:
shooterking Wrote:Rickster.You have to do it in "(The Jumo 211 file) "....\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\files\presets\sounds.And the samples (diving_17_81_a,dive1,Dive2 In to:...\Ubisoft\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946/files/Samples

Hello Shooterking!

Downloaded your sounds but can not find "presets\sounds" and "Samples" inside "files".

Instead I have:
\Ubisoft\\IL-2 Sturmovik 1946\samples\Sounds
but did not work...

Any idea?

PS.: Sorry my lack of knowledge... :oops:

Create those folders in files and try.

Hi!

I have downloaded these wonderfull sounds some time ago but since I've lost some data in my computer I need to do it again :oops: . Problem is that downloading by Mediafire is not working. Any chance to solve this?

Many Thanks for your Attention!
:wink: