BoB releasing date ....

Well said! Agree with every single word

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISMAS!!! That would be nice Smile Then the shocker, "But the price is now double" :evil:
Truth is, I am quite content and entretained with '46. The Mods have added so much content too. This is a little too much content. Still, It will be nice to see it when it comes out.

Good point there, Spectre!

What I don’t get, is gaming sites, that already have this up for sale :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I also not bothered when it gets released (if ever), just buy it when it is available. I still remember getting a new pc when Pacific Fighters got released, and barely a week/month(please correct me if wrong) after the release of PF, SOW was announced, so I though it will be released on the intended date(the fisrt one, think it was fall '06, and never happened, then the ’07 release, which never happened, then the begin ‘08 release) which make me buying even a better/monster of a pc in mid '08 for SOW.

Needless to say, my wife is a bit annoyed with me buying tw0 new pc's for a sim that does not exists. I tried to show her all the screenies and development, but according to her, if it is not on the shelves, it does not exist.

DAMN!! There goes my new pc for mid '09/’10/’11/’12 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Storm of War is gonna be released as soon as Duke Nuken Forever goes gold

does oleg know about mods in il2?
maybe you should show him, when inexperienced people can create new planes in a short space of time
lancaster and new b29 coming.
if they seen the dedication you lot have maybe it could inspire them?
but needless to say i think it will be late 09 early 2010 if not, we can make a carboard plane n go beat him up for raising hope when there is none Big Grin

GoGamer.com moved the SOW:BOB ship date (note: pre-orders still holding) from January 1, 2009, to Nov 9, 2009. I know that someone has already mentioned this in this thread. This is a very recent date change. But at one time they even had March 1, 2009. Of course I have no clue, but thought I would throw my 2cents in. Smile

I wonder if I will totally lose interest by the time it gets released?? Confusedhock: :?:

... maybe they should change advertising for it :

from NEXT GENERATION FLY SIMULATOR into: FLY SIMULATOR FOR NEXT GENERATION !

cheers
Z

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

... hard but true

fly_zo Wrote:... maybe they should change advertising for it :

from NEXT GENERATION FLY SIMULATOR into: FLY SIMULATOR FOR NEXT GENERATION !

cheers
Z

Oh, I dunno, maybe they've decided to branch out into airborne insect modeling. Think of it...

FLY SIMULATOR - Air combat as you've never seen it...through composite eyes! High speed maneuvering with multiple wings and legs, monitor the world around you with your hypersensitive antennae, score on your opponent and digest him from the inside-out!

Then would come a "GNAT Expansion Pack", followed closely by third party releases of the smash hit add-on, "Dung Beetle Combat". Confusedhock:

The possibilities boggle the mind...and I'm not sure my mind is in need of further boggling. 8)

i found a new release date "2008-12-31"
anyone no if it's true?
http://gamingground.se/butik/index.php? ... uctId=1569

I doubt it.

ENGL, considering that your avatar was the sign of the hungarian nazi party which killed hundreds of thousands of jewish (and other) people, and led my country into a communist opression might I ask you to change it? Thanks in advance!

reflected Wrote:I doubt it.

ENGL, considering that your avatar was the sign of the hungarian nazi party which killed hundreds of thousands of jewish (and other) people, and led my country into a communist opression might I ask you to change it? Thanks in advance!

if this is so ..... i would insist on that

ENGL ,do change your avatar

regards

Z

if what reflected said is true, then you should change your avatar ENGL. it seems sort of inappropriate for this site. i guess it is sort of like showing the nazi flag as an avatar! Thanks!

actually i have photoshoped it by my self, the star in the background is a "Chaos Star" and are often used in fantasy games and metalband logos, i belive metalica used it with once with a skull on. maybe your right i don't think so! but if its disturbs people i change...

like this one....
http://homepage.eircom.net/~thevault/wa ... spawn.html

is it this one you mean????
http://picasaweb.google.com/sarahalow/B ... 2045805714

that is really not the same!!!!!