BoB releasing date ....

ENGL Wrote:actually i have photoshoped it by my self, the star in the background is a "Chaos Star" and are often used in fantasy games and metalband logos, i belive metalica used it with once with a skull on. maybe your right i don't no! but if its disturbs people i change...

like this one....
http://homepage.eircom.net/~thevault/wa ... spawn.html

is it this one you mean????
http://picasaweb.google.com/sarahalow/B ... 2045805714

that is really not the same!!!!!

ok i can live with that explanation .....

in my country "U" was symbol of local nazi regime .... it would be unreasonable from me to ask people to stop using U in avatars :wink:

reflected, is this acceptable to you ?

reg
Z

The first pic looks cool, and it' not the same at all, but your avatar realy looks like this:

http://www.sg.hu/forumkepek/2006_12/1126432642.jpg

Of course, I can not blame anyone for using the letter "U", but this sign is not that frequent.
I perfectly understand that you didn't mean to use it as a nazi sign, you had no idea about it, so I don't insist by all means on changing it, but still...do as you wish, I will accept your decision.

well, i made a research about it and found this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Chaos

i don't want to start a fight here but i will keep my avatar as it is
because as i can see it its two totally different symbols!!

Quite funny to see that a nazi party chose something so similar to the symbol of chaos Smile After all, they were right in this. it described perfectly the regime.

... so, that is settled then

lets go back to SoW BoB subject :wink:

Z

fly_zo Wrote:... so, that is settled then

lets go back to SoW BoB subject :wink:

Z

LOL finally, :wink:

Well we can go off on a tangent for 18 months and the game will still not be released! :wink:

Uther Wrote:Well we can go off on a tangent for 18 months and the game will still not be released! :wink:

LOL ..... wouldn't surprise me much if they release console version first ... to gain some serious money ( which would i totally understand)

Z

I_B_Spectre has captured my thoughts precisely. The ONLY thing that I am looking forward to with SOW is the Korean War add-on that is supposedly coming out by RRG gang.

LMAO- I cannot believe that they are carrying on about, with much pride I might add, the independant suspension feature of ground vehicles. WTF? :evil:

I can give a rats a$$ that the ground vehicles have independent suspension in a flight sim. I would much rather have realistic & properly functioning wheel brakes on the aircraft. Something we don't have now!! But of course we can possibly look forward to having anti-lock brakes on some obscure Russian ambulance LMAO

So those of us that want carrier ops will be flying 1946 with Mods for quite some time. No telling how long it will take to getting carrier ops again in the new sim. And let's not even get on the discussion about the Grumman issue....

So I will continue to come here where Zo and the rest are the only ones presently contributing to the furtherance of WWII Flight Simulation.

no carrier!!!!!!???????? Sad Cry

genbrien Wrote:no carrier!!!!!!???????? Sad Cry

Afraid not.There were no carriers involved in the Battle of Britain.

No Death Star????!!!!!! :lol:

Will I be totally disappointed if I expect BoB to be released around January - February 2009?

reflected Wrote:No Death Star????!!!!!! :lol:

Will I be totally disappointed if I expect BoB to be released around January - February 2009?

I think you would be! Really,since Olegs last update,I don't expect to see SoW until 2010.I don't even bother going to the banana forum anymore.

Blimey Sad

Uther Wrote:
genbrien Wrote:no carrier!!!!!!???????? Sad Cry

Afraid not.There were no carriers involved in the Battle of Britain.

I know that no carrier was involved :roll:
but will the "code" be in the game so someone will be aible to do it