How to edit maps

I want to make new third runway for malmi airport in helsinki, gulf of finland map. Does anyone know how to edit it and make planes take off and land there? I have FMB+ so i have few runway pieces.

Cheers
Me and my bad english

FMB+ has the airfield ground plates available...which the normal FMB does not....but you need the fully unlocked maptools FMB to lay waypoints for landing and taxiing and parking...... otherwise AI cannot use it
If it is to be only for human players then you can go ahead...but there will be no airfield ICON to lock your landing and take-off waypoints to

Where i can get those "fully unlocked tools"?

(The link is inoperative) :wink:

I already downloaded that but where I can get waypoints for landing AI planes taxiing in the field?
Pack contains only map making java applications and few .BAT files.

_-JARMOPOWER-_ Wrote:I already downloaded that but where I can get waypoints for landing AI planes taxiing in the field?
Pack contains only map making java applications and few .BAT files.

and also instructions to unlock FMB ! ....

are you sure you're up to the task you've put upon you ?

Z

:roll: Supid me!
I didn't watch wery well that folder and I did not see that file...

But now i have new problem: hotkeys dont work! I got FMB unlocked :wink:

Hotkeys are now working but where i must save it for making it mission with "old" FMB with aircraft and other waypoint stuff

_-JARMOPOWER-_ Wrote:Hotkeys are now working but where i must save it for making it mission with "old" FMB with aircraft and other waypoint stuff
Thats right! With Unlocked FMB, you can build maps, not create missions!

I have a folder in my il2 root....(or anywhere will do) called maptools
in it I have two folders....one called tools in which are the conf.ini and bldconf.ini for the fully unlocked FMB
the other folder called Normal has the conf.ini and bldconf.ini for teh default game or in my case the FMB+
with a shortcut to my desktop from the folder......to swap from one to the other i just open the folder i want and copy both .ini files then paste them in the il2 root folder which asks if I want to overwrite the old ones
after map editing I change back to the FMB+ set

Yes, I make it like you but now when im loading gulf of finland map game crashes. Soething to do with vista?

_-JARMOPOWER-_ Wrote:Yes, I make it like you but now when im loading gulf of finland map game crashes. Soething to do with vista?
Gulf of Finland maps actor.static file is way too big. You need to use actors cutter tool. I suggest that you read the tutorial section of map making carefully :wink: lots of info there!
"Easy is the use of map modding tools not" ( Master Yoda)

Now i have saved file with new runway on havaji map. Well i need tutorial for next steps! Kapteeni ossatko s

[quote="_-JARMOPOWER-_"]Now i have saved file with new runway on havaji map. Well i need tutorial for next steps! Kapteeni ossatko s