Bf 109 K 14

Hi,

I want to mod the last version of Bf 109 (K 14) based on K 4.
I never done this before so I need some help ... but I WANT to lern it.

Changes to K 4:

MK 103mot engine cannon instead of MK 108
powered by a DB 605L engine ( 4/ Prop)

My questions:

- How to create a new slot
- How to change the weapon

there already was a project under way but no news for quite some time... do a forum search, maybe you can join that project.

I used the Search ... but I didnt found something ... if there is allready a projekt I join, of course Smile

Didn't you forget the permanently installed MK-108 wing cannons, they fit like the MG-FF/M wing cannons on the E series. But i guess that is above your level if you never modded this game before.
And no, i don't know either how to do them.
Engine cannon i know probably. But it would have to be a short version of the MK-103 (MK-103m), and we don't have such a weapon in game already.

MK 103 exist ... look @ Me410 or Bf 109 Z ( gunpod ) Wink
Less power BUT faster and less vibration for better aiming
simply: Muahahahah

but ... its correkt ... its over my level to create the wing canons Sad

Its not good .. but .. i dont give up and try it.

TASK No1: create a new plane slot.

I dont know of any one here that would teach you persay, ive seen people ask before and the general response is "learn it yourself".

Klemm Wrote:But it would have to be a short version of the MK-103 (MK-103m), and we don't have such a weapon in game already.
Sorry for slight O/T - but does anybody have some info on this MK103M cannon? All i can find is that when the necessary changes have been carried out to make it short enough to fit in a 109's nose (ducting of the recoil gasses and removal of the muzzle break) the resulting gun showed a tendency to jam much more often than a standard MK103. What was the RoF and muzzle velocity for this modified gun (i assume it used the same type of shells like the "standard" MK103)?

Also, in some sources i read about a 109K-10 that too was supposed to have this cannon in the nose, also that the production K-14's would have been reverted back to a MK108 in the nose?

In any case, even with a MK108 in the nose the K-14 as the ultimate 109 would be a worthy addition to the game...

I have completed this model, all it requires is FM work.

DO BROWSE FORUM BEFORE STARTING NEW PROJECTS THAT OTHERS ALREADY HAVE PUT TIME AND EFFORT INTO!!!

Awesome. To me the Bf-109 K-4 is something like Darth Vader's Tie Advanced! :mrgreen:

RAF_Magpie Wrote:I have completed this model, all it requires is FM work.

DO BROWSE FORUM BEFORE STARTING NEW PROJECTS THAT OTHERS ALREADY HAVE PUT TIME AND EFFORT INTO!!!

Here is the link (The link is inoperative)

My motto

search before start Big Grin

SmileSmileSmile

nice,

I used the search ... but i didnt found it ...

Kadett Wrote:SmileSmileSmile

nice,

do it again :roll:

Kadett Wrote:SmileSmileSmile

nice,

Then actually ACTIVELY look around the forums. We even have a section DEDICATED to WIPS.

This thread (The link is inoperative) is on page two, something you would have found with simply two clicks and a wee bit of reading. AND to make it even easier I've listed most of the WIPS here: (The link is inoperative) :roll:

RTFT