[MOD] Focke Wulf FW-190 A-3 ver 1.6 *01.08.09*

Because they don't have the same performance.
The ingame A-4 is a derailed eastern front Jabo version ( actually it is not that either ).

Hunin Wrote:The ingame A-4 is a derailed eastern front Jabo version.
It's not truth....

Quote: MM why simple don't use FM and Class from standart A-4 (they have same performance)... and use only new 3D for creating normal A-3?

With short words: Because the standart A-4 is no (normal) Focke Wulf

Any news about the modified cockpit for Fw-190A3???

SG2_Wasy Wrote:
Hunin Wrote:The ingame A-4 is a derailed eastern front Jabo version.
It's not truth....

Well take a look at the Ata, speed, climb, Cl, Cx and RPM.
Not that that's any news - Oleg adviced years ago to use the A-5 as a real channel front fighter version substitute.

Hello!

Coming back from a long absence in IL2 forums and having posted here last time about a year ago, I'm happy to see that things have grown and developped positively at AAA.

I'm posting in this thread because I would like to congratulate the team that made the FW190 A3. I haven't tried it yet because my PC is on the upgrade path and, as such, is unavailable for tests. But it seems that most of the impressions many people complained about reagrding Oleg's FW190 FM (like the kommandogerat problems) of which some I posted here in this forum last year, have been adressed in this A3 version.

Seems like an exceptional work and I am anxious to try it. I hope we can see more corrected Antons in the near future. And if possible, a properly correct Ta-152C would be excelllent (IIRC wing area and weight were incorrect). If I have the time and the PC available in the near future I hope to be able to help on FM sugestions. I'm familiar with 3D modelling but not with the inner workings of IL2 files.

Thanks for all your work.

Frank65 Wrote:@ Choctaw111

If you have installed the UI1.1 you no longer need the AC Installer. Copy and past the plane files in the game and fly the plane. The AC crashes the UI 1.1

@Llaca

Look on BoB1940_by-LW10 :wink:

S!
Having that posted on the front page would help. :?

I just installed this and now my game wont launch. How do I fix this? Ugh.

Edit. Silly me I always post too fast. Uninstaller fixed it. Will try again and see if I can't not fuck this up. Tongue

EDIT2: Okay so I install the aircraft to my 1.1 UI 4.09b version of the game. I find that letting it 'rearrange' my plane list during the install leads to a crash at 60%. Telling it not to do that makes the game run fine. However, there is no FW-190 A3.

Help?

EDIT3 Right, so... apparently I have ruined my mod install now. The 190 A3 is removed, but the AC Installer 3.3 has made it so that nothing loads past 60%. Is there a fix to this? Tell me there is cause I dont want to have to install all this stuff again.

Quote:I declare this plane as BUGGY at the moment and we will work on it.
If i download this mod now, is it still buggy (or with the DM of the A-4)?

But You did a very well work! Big Grin
Thank you / Danke for this ;-)

PS. What about a Fw-190A-1?

alpha3 Wrote:PS. What about a Fw-190A-1?
Not enough frontline service for A1 and A2?

EDIT: Seems there was enough, since the A1 and A2 are coming...

PK Bug fixed today. I hope we can make an Update later. The A-1 went into WIP. This means we are working on this plane. The A-2 too.

Thanks Waggel, I look forward to it. BTW, whatever happened to the update cockpit for the A-3? The one with the revised ammo counter.

I will work on the A-3 cockpit in the next days. I had a harddisc crash so I lost my complete cockpit folder for the A-3. But everything still exists in texture templates on my external drive. So I can recreate it with ease. The ammo counter will be hard work. At the moment it only exists as a texture. it is not programmed. But I am trying to fix this problem. We have an ammo counter for the Il-10. The programming should also work on the A-3. I only have knowlege in Pascal and HTML. Perhaps I will ask this java expert who made this functional cockpit for the wildcat.

I flew the A-3 on several servers and I have to say that she is really a devil. I do not use the MG FF at the moment because there is no need for them. The MG151/20 always made the work. The technique of the MG FF is too old for dogfights in 1942 and 1943. Now I can concentrate much more on the blue tracers. It is better for aiming.

The MG FF is very good for bomber attacks. But at the moment I just make headons against B-17 because the PK bug is always watching you. When you take a look into the stats of the Spit vs 109 mod Server you will see that a B-17 brings downs more A-3 than A-4.

[Image: unbenannt2l.jpg]

THANK YOU!

Quote:I will work on the A-3 cockpit in the next days.
Will the A-Series get the toned revi (2nd glas plate) back?

edit: Downloaded the mod and installation went fine. Now i wanted the fix, i did this:

Went into the named folder (see above), made a copy of the orginal hier.him (backup) and put the new hier.him in.
But now i have a problem: i cant choose the FW-190A-3 anymore Undecided with the old hier.him it went without anyproblem. But now the game cant load the new one.

Did i something wrong?

Same here.

Problem fixed ... I need to upload the whole stuff :oops: