[MOD] Focke Wulf FW-190 A-3 ver 1.6 *01.08.09*

Waggel do you think the flight attitude is correct?It looks like it is flying 'nose up' to me.

Walter Erb
Der Tod ist ihm zum Schlaf geworden, aus dem er zu neuem Leben erwacht.
(Death has become his sleep from which he awakes to new life)

and thank you to the rest of you

[Image: grab0000ng1.jpg]

Imp Wrote:edit: it also seems to affect other planes, i dewinged a spit IX and the tip stayed in the air, the mid section of the wing fell "out" appearantly. i am using the mod activator btw

My plane wasn't "dewinged" as I was still able to fly home and land. This was just receiving damage to the left wing. Very weird experience. Smile

I find limitation of DM and FM model !

[Image: errorax3.jpg]

with this damage is possible flying as without damage (I mean as FM)
and shooting from non-exist cannon !
here is propably bad structure of detaching objects from parent imho

reg.
mag

The AI 190s act very very strangely...they're skidding left - right, diving..it's ok...BUT INVERTED!? They also do about 14G manouvres while diving...

reflected Wrote:The AI 190s act very very strangely...they're skidding left - right, diving..it's ok...BUT INVERTED!? They also do about 14G manouvres while diving...

Do you use a mod with old 3.04 KI? There could be some problem. We did not test this.

@magot: We changed the 3D mesh of the mg 151/20. It is logical, that this could be the mother of the problem.

Imp Wrote:edit: it also seems to affect other planes, i dewinged a spit IX and the tip stayed in the air, the mid section of the wing fell "out" appearantly. i am using the mod activator btw

My plane wasn't "dewinged" as I was still able to fly home and land. This was just receiving damage to the left wing. Very weird experience. Smile

mine neither but the spitfire was dewinged with the tip still attached magically, spinning down in the typical way

I would like Thank I/JG27_Waggel, for his time and work, made available to our entire community.
But I think there is a problem in the model airplane crashing.
Here's what 'that happens when you hit, but it seems not to have any real effect of damage :?

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=damage2is8.jpg

Many thanks again Waggel for ESERTIA committed and they believed in this project Thank you.
(solves everything) :wink:

Sorry for my English Googleliano :mrgreen:

Hi stefano!
Thank you for your report. You have found the mg 151/20 bug. We will fix this bug soon. I had no problems with your English mate. I could understand everything.

Italia? Big Grin

Short Information: There is a low resolution cockpit skin ready for dowload on the first page. Please take a look there if you have problems with the high resolution skin.

All abruptly, guys, but has puzzled me here that - the plane constantly blows up as a hamster... At first me so have brought down, it is good - once not an indicator but when I was accepted to this business - the first 7 fw from 8 have blown up... It seems to me, it happens with your remarkable а3 too often... And yes - PK too not a rarity... Smile

PS thx to translator :mrgreen:

Thankyou Big Grin It had to happen at somepoint! you have managed to get me out of my 109 and into a 190... some said it would never happen. It almost brings a tear to my eye Cry

Beautiful plane + beautiful cockpit Big Grin

... thx for low res pit .... works superb and still looks awesome Big Grin

Z

I will specify - the plane blows up at once at bombardment behind-from above and at hit in it of shells of calibre 37, in other cases more and more less in norm, and such it turns out only after hit of a considerable quantity of shells - approximately as with yak or i16... But now а3 a rack to ignition from machine guns of calibre 7.62/7.7...

If it is a plan of the author - I am sorry Smile

Well done guys,thanks again for all your hard work and patience,the wait was worth it. 8)