[DONE] Ju.88A-4/Torp

great work all you guys who take on making this game better.
any chance of getting this mod on the aircraft new side forum?
I would like to DL this mod but I have a frank-install mod and would like to add this one with out DL the UI1.1..

will we have to download the Unified installer to get the Final Version? :?:

Did copy & paste the final from the UI but only get crash to desktop at 60% !

So pls make it avail as stand-alone !!

Hogey Wrote:Did copy & paste the final from the UI but only get crash to desktop at 60% !

You also need the buttons file from the UI
Bye
Maraz

Yes but it does not work with mod activator 5.2.

Is it possible to replace Stuvi gunsight reticle with proper Revi reticle ?

Its a nice mod / plane

but the 20mm firing foward is useless because ships in this sim seems to be unvulnarable to gun fire, testet it will all cannons in the game

even the B25 large cannon cant sink a ship

Carnagexxx Wrote:Its a nice mod / plane

but the 20mm firing foward is useless because ships in this sim seems to be unvulnarable to gun fire, testet it will all cannons in the game

a MG/FF is not meant to fire at ships :lol: :lol: Although you can still knowck out some gun platforms.

As for sinking ships with guns, you have to realize what you're talking about. A ship has tons of armor, more than you give em credit for. With a B-25 Cannon (with a few passes) you could sink a fishing boat. But not any cargo or destroyer ship THAT quickly.

6S.Maraz Wrote:
Hogey Wrote:Did copy & paste the final from the UI but only get crash to desktop at 60% !

You also need the buttons file from the UI
Bye
Maraz

taking that Buttons file from UI 1.1 and copying to use JU88 Torp as a standalone file file fixed the problems in my 4.09 with mods install. Surprised it took that long to get the answer on how to fix the crashing problem when I went to upgrade the JU88 Torp from the Beta to final. ..

thanx for the answer..
8)

Can we get a new AC Installer file and Ju88 Torp to use on without having to copy and paste from the UI ?

First of all, Maraz, thank you for your GREAT mod!
Talent is never enough appreciated...

I tried the method used by Ramstein to have Ju88torp from 1.1, copying also the buttons file,
but for mysterious reasons the game continues to crash at 60%
I hesitate to install 1.1 just because I spent so much time to have
1.0 plus many other mods to work fine (I had also GERMAN campaigns and ranks in cirillic!)
... really I prefer to add mods to 1.0 rather than begin another time to configurate the whole bazaar!

So, I agree with zulu64 and others: could it be possible to have a separate installer?
Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
Solved: I had just to put changes at the END of files and not in alphabetical order...
Found also how to get antennas but I don't know if it's allowed to tell it...

axal Wrote:First of all, Maraz, thank you for your GREAT mod!
Talent is never enough appreciated...

I tried the method used by Ramstein to have Ju88torp from 1.1, copying also the buttons file,
but for mysterious reasons the game continues to crash at 60%
I hesitate to install 1.1 just because I spent so much time to have
1.0 plus many other mods to work fine (I had also GERMAN campaigns and ranks in cirillic!)
... really I prefer to add mods to 1.0 rather than begin another time to configurate the whole bazaar!

So, I agree with zulu64 and others: could it be possible to have a separate installer?
Thanks in advance!

just use more than 1 install. That's what I did. I have 5 installs.
8)

4.08, 4.08 with mods, 4.09, 4.09 with mods, 4.09 with UI 1.1.

Carnagexxx Wrote:Its a nice mod / plane

Welcome to Oleg's World ™ !!!!!

Phillip :twisted:

I tried installing and got the 60% crash and followed the instructions over and over, deleting and rewriting, and now there's things with button files... I'm so confused... how can I get this thing to fly? :oops:

Edit:
I finally got it working and holy crap... boats just keep sinking. I don't think I'll be flying any other plane for a while, thank you for this great mod. Big Grin

[quote=
just use more than 1 install. That's what I did. I have 5 installs.
8)

4.08, 4.08 with mods, 4.09, 4.09 with mods, 4.09 with UI 1.1.[/quote]

And obviously broadband, some of us are stuck with Dialup, for various reasons, and can't manage to get UI 1.1, so looks as though we'll miss out unless this can be made standalone install, it was originally, so why stop that option?