[WIP] Reworked bomb models

Very nice work Jaypack on the repainted japanese bomb skins they look realy good and nice Work Zorin the MK13 torpedo looks deadly Big Grin

first in-game shots

[Image: mk13_3.jpg]

[Image: mk13_2.jpg]

[Image: mk13_1.jpg]

A little extra. Viewport in Max, just so you know that the SoW stuff isn't black magic. You pretty much get SoW quality here already, all it lacks is the new engine to look as cool as it could Wink

[Image: render_3-2.jpg]

Fantastic mate! Big Grin

Love it as all the work you've already done here, thank you very much Zorin. :love:

by the way, I am back! :wink:

Thanks a lot guys Smile Getting some positive feedback does show me I'm doing it not solely for me, but the whole community.

The first Type 91 version:

[Image: type91_2.jpg]

[Image: type91_1.jpg]

[Image: type91_3.jpg]

The difference between the two torpedoes which were released as a single wrong object with PF:

[Image: render_compare.jpg]

Now we realy need a weapon view camera Big Grin.

Loverly job you are doing on these weapons Zorin, these modifications are every bit as important as the new aircraft in my view 8)

Thanks guys Smile

first modification:

[Image: render_type91.jpg]

briyeo Wrote:Loverly job you are doing on these weapons Zorin, these modifications are every bit as important as the new aircraft in my view 8)

I gotta agree... especially regarding the Japanese ordnance (and especially the torpedoes...), these little 3D upgrades are taking bombs that I honestly didn't want to carry because they were so bad, and making them into bombs that I don't want to drop because they're so good! the ordnance mods are definitely some of my favorite mods, much more so than any of the new aircraft. I don't know if I've ever said so, but thanks so much for all the work you've done so far! Big Grin

Thanks a lot Josh for you encouraging words. Big Grin

Modification in game.

[Image: type91_mod_3.jpg]

[Image: type91_mod_1.jpg]

[Image: type91_mod_2.jpg]

Confusedhock: Can't believe my eyes how nice that torp looks.. Bloody well done!!

... I would never use such torps, way too nice to be dropped .... better take them back to base and polish them for next mission !! Big Grin

OUTSTANDING work Zorin, as usual .... I am also really impatient to be able to download Aunt Ju's new engines .... Big Grin

Thanks a lot guys. Big Grin

These are the variants you will be able to choose from in the future:

[Image: render_type91mods.jpg]

Thank you, Zorin! These look great.

zerobaby

Hi,

Looks fantastic, looking forward to another great addition.

dtu