[WIP] Reworked bomb models

When, when,when :???: :???: :???:

I can't wait :lol:

Cheers Smile

*bumped*

I love these skins!
SUPER Great job done on them! THANKS! Big Grin

The pack for the major IJA/IJN bomb types is being prepared and should be ready this week, along with the torpedoes for IJN and USN.

Zorin Wrote:The pack for the major IJA/IJN bomb types is being prepared and should be ready this week, along with the torpedoes for IJN and USN.

You know your little torpedo problem.... we could just change it so that different planes use different torpedos in the class file... That way you can have japanese torps, american torps, german torps.... u name it... As long as we keep the weapon damage power etc the same all is fine. Even though historically they would not of been the same power but for online reasons if we keep it the same it should be fine..

Zorin Wrote:The pack for the major IJA/IJN bomb types is being prepared and should be ready this week, along with the torpedoes for IJN and USN.

:???: Waiting, waiting :lol:

Any update?,any news?

... yes Zorin go on your way, and don't forget Aunt Ju ... Big Grin

very nice! Smile

Hi Zorin.Long time since you post anything about J-bombs.As i remember they were just about finish few months ago.

You have already done a mod like this? I have it, and the SC-1000 included looks like the one in your picture, the modified one.

I'm sorry, but is there a download link for this mod?

It looks like they just took ancient post from AAA and put them in AAS. I guess Zorin don't know about AAS... Sad He probably did not finish his work for this reason.
Any one know where this mod is now? Lost forever on the internet? Confusedhock:

Iron Ace Wrote:It looks like they just took ancient post from AAA and put them in AAS. I guess Zorin don't know about AAS... Sad He probably did not finish his work for this reason.

Deutschmark probably has it, I will PM him.

Iron Ace Wrote:It looks like they just took ancient post from AAA and put them in AAS. I guess Zorin don't know about AAS... Sad He probably did not finish his work for this reason.

@ Iron Ace, first welcome to the AAS site. Smile

Before makeing a statment like that click on Zorin name and go to his
Profile you will see he has been here on August 8th 2010, also if you
Had a look at Zorins last few posts you would had seen that he is doing
Things with Real Life and we all know that comes before any game...
And for your info I have asked Zorin for these mods to reupload to
His post but just have not gotten them yet, there again am sure this
Is becouse of Real Life.

Deutschmark

Sorry. I don't know when the website has been created. I will look before I ask in the future