Missing textures, itawoodx.tga!?

I try to load an ongoing campaign using the Smolensk map. When clicking the fly button i get map load error smolensk load.ini. Checking the load ini I find I have not the itawood.tga textures requiered! Where can I find those?
There are quite a few maps using these textures an I guess non of these maps will work, right? The .tgas should be in the _Tex\forest\summer folder, right? The only files there are sk_xxxx_whatever.tga no itawood!
PLEASE HELP

Ita...wood.tga ???

... maybe in... _Tex\Italy_DF folder :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have no _Tex\Italy_DF folder! There are _Tex\AP_text, \forest, \land, \Slot, \Trees, \Trees_AuE and \Trees_AuL! Is there a \Italy_DF that should be in the _Tex folder? I didn

[quote="Flying H"]I have no _Tex\Italy_DF folder! There are _Tex\AP_text, \forest, \land, \Slot, \Trees, \Trees_AuE and \Trees_AuL! Is there a \Italy_DF that should be in the _Tex folder? I didn

as delvpier said .... you don't need to have default files ( which hasn't been modded) present among map files ( or any other) game loads those files directly from sfs files .

regards
Z

Something in what delvpier said led me to think again! So I opned Smolensk in FMB shift+tab when getting the error and TADAAAA ther I had the answer! The missing textures were all listed. I got back to my old (BU:ed) install and found the missing files, copied them back to there appropriate folders now I fly happily!
THX friends for helping clearing my mind!
Sometimes one has to ask dumb Q;s to get in or on line! :wink: Big Grin