[MOD] Yak-1/1b cockpit repainted: new version + var. options

=211SHAP=RaceKing Wrote:Примного благодарен!!! Анатолий! За отличный кокпит!!
Я летаю исключительно на Яках поэтому твоя работа мне особо дорога!!!
Вот хотелось бы чтоб эта же кабина и на Як7 рисовалась.Это возможно сделать?
Вроде они аналогичны :roll:
Простите, коллега. У меня практически нет больше свободного времени (новая работа,
семья и т.д.)... Но, если оно вдруг появится, то всё равно я сначала сделаю кокпит на ЛаГГи, потом на Ил-ы, и только потом доделаю остальные модели "Яшек"... Так что... звиняйте...

С уважением,
Mangas.

P.S.: а зовут меня не Анатолий... :roll:

I just discovered your fantastic work with the last Unifier 1.1.

I really love the new textures, and much more the reticle sight.

I am a fan of Yakovlev planes (French caracyeristic I guess Big Grin.
Jut a quick question: Do you STILL plan to do more cockpits ? (I know it is lot of work)

Thanks a lot anyway,

Regards

Mangas Wrote:
=211SHAP=RaceKing Wrote:Примного благодарен!!! Анатолий! За отличный кокпит!!
Я летаю исключительно на Яках поэтому твоя работа мне особо дорога!!!
Вот хотелось бы чтоб эта же кабина и на Як7 рисовалась.Это возможно сделать?
Вроде они аналогичны :roll:
Простите, коллега. У меня практически нет больше свободного времени (новая работа,
семья и т.д.)... Но, если оно вдруг появится, то всё равно я сначала сделаю кокпит на ЛаГГи, потом на Ил-ы, и только потом доделаю остальные модели "Яшек"... Так что... звиняйте...

С уважением,
Mangas.

P.S.: а зовут меня не Анатолий... :roll:

[Image: Question-1.jpg]

Thank you Mangas Tongue

you sure love Yak planes Big Grin and now it looks inside really wonderful !!
Congrats! that's fantastic , keep it up and great job!

Thank you

Sincerely,
HolyGrail

Impressive, this is a piece of art. Most of the stuff in these forums is state of the art.

Thanks a lot Mangas , really great work , it only changes the Yak-1B ( Yak-1 1941 still has default Oleg cockpit ) in my game , but this cockpit is really beautiful !

Now we are waiting for Yak-9 family when you have time (or Lavochkins , would be great ) , thanks a lot for sharing your work :wink:

zorro1980 Wrote:Thanks a lot Mangas , really great work , it only changes the Yak-1B ( Yak-1 1941 still has default Oleg cockpit ) in my game , but this cockpit is really beautiful !

Hello, mate. I just don't understand your problem. You SHOULD HAVE new cockpits for both Yak-1 AND Yak-1b models in game, as other people do... Pls, check your files integrity...

zorro1980 Wrote:Now we are waiting for Yak-9 family when you have time
I'm sorry, what are you waiting for? LOL Big Grin :lol: Did you go here?
viewtopic.php?t=12961&highlight=

Regards,
Mangas.

Thank you so much Mangas !! Big Grin
I didn't know you did the Yak-9 :oops:

Great work mate , yes it's strange the Yak-1 still has default cockpit in my install , i'm going to reinstall it again , a thousands thanks for your dedication Mangas , regards Wink

EDIT : works perfectly now after reinstall , both Yak-1 and 1B now have new cockpit , reason was that i had accidentally deleted a folder instead of copying it , cheers Smile

Fine cockpit. realy very nice!

*bump*

I can't find the Yak-1 series files anywhere. Were they deleted? Rapidshare link is dead, too.

I can only find the updated files for the Yak-1's under mangas' FileFront profile.

Could you upload them again, Mangas?

So where I can Download it?
Mirrors doesn't work.
THX. in advance. 8)

Yak-9U and Yak-3 still have the old cockpits for me...I did this install a long time ago, I have apart from Yak-9U ALL NEW Yak-9 cockpits, I am a bit lost, I wonder if I did something wrong or if Mangas made Yak-3/9U cockpits too. I love them , as I love the new LaGG-3 cockpit.

HI Mangas, the links dont work and I can't find your file. Could you post the link again?

Thanks.

MadTrooper.

Hello to all. Sorry for being absent: I got in the car crash recently...

FlyingFinn, Chupacabras84, MadTrooper: I re-uploaded the archive with latest version and sent it to Jolly 2 weeks ago. But he left abruptly, so I got in contact with Deutchmark, so I think he'll help very soon...

FANATIC MODDER: you did everything correctly. Actually Yak-3 and Yak-9U are the only models I didn't repaint... I'm very busy with other projects now... So, maybe, in the future...

To TT-33: both your PMs and posts are unreadable... Please choose correct encoding (or just use a translit)...

Regards,
Mangas.