invisable trees help

i have always had this issue, when you fly at very low alt you cant see them and crash
is there anyway this could be fixed, like with a band type edge around the edge so they are visible.
the same issue arises when flying over mountains and these trees are on the top, you just cant see them.

from above 20 mtrs you see them..
[Image: picture088.jpg]

now you dont. same place as above but low alt
[Image: picture090.jpg]

most mission builders have learned to place trees along the edge of the wood near to airstrips or taxiways.... it helps a little but not much

Yeah i do that when i build a map asswel around airbases and ground targets

BUT, You can never expect where someone is going to fly low level, that means you will have to place trees at every forrest

Also You can never put trees around every single forrest on a map, its incredibly much work and the trees have to be close inough so no pilots gets the crazy idea to fly in between them

don't need to be one next to another to fly in between, cause 3d trees doesn't have mass, so you can fly through it, will be cool to fix both.

only the truly random trees have no collision model...the same ones which replace line trees when in Perfect mode with Forest=3 still have a collision, as do the line trees they replace

well i just thought a "band" around the outside of the forests during the map creation process would be a lot easier than surrounding a forest with single trees in the FMB. it would solve a large issue in one sweep.