How to add a new airfield to an existing map?

Hi, I would like to know if I, as a mission creator, can set a new airfield somewhere in an existing map? Well, I know, how to add buildings, but how do I mark the new airfield in the map? And how do I set a runway?

In the editor / static objects, there are 4 airfield runways. Then in objects numbered, there are plates for making tracks (No. 190 to 250 around).

Dans l'

I asked this in 3 threads but someone plz tell about saving 'em to get them working...

In the default FMB you can only use the four runways which are like carriers and you have to 'set' the a/c to them at their t/o and landing waypoints....then release chocks on t/o

the FMB+ allows you access to the runway strips and parking/taxiing plates ....but some have reported that using these cause mission saving problems....and you cannot add th necessary waypoints for a/c to taxi and park....nor the icons to 'set' a/c to land or t/o from....so AI a/c cannot use them

only the Fully unlocked map builders FMB can really produce new fully working airstrips....and by using it you are, in effect, producing a new version of the map...and therefore need to follow the rules for that :wink: