Bombing in the Blenheim

What's the trick to getting bombs to release for the Blenheim? I've tried the methods taught for the He-111, and it seems the Blenheim doesn't have an automatic sight like the Heinkel does. I've tried setting my altitude and speed and stuff with the bombsight keys, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the bay doors to open to release the weapons.

Anyone have some tips?

Ok, the Blenheim uses the Pe-2 Style bombsight, and it is a manual bombsight, not automatic. Heres what you do:

Input Speed and Altitude, and you will notice in the bombsight, the arrow will move....now, when you move your bombsight angle towards the target... you will start to see the "bead" moving as well.

MATCH the bead with where your arrow is.. and your bombsight will be angled off correctly. And when the bombsight passes over your target, release the bombs.

As for opening the bomb bay doors, if you have the mod, press the key for whatever "power 10" is set to.

moved to proper forum section ...

please use "download" sections only for threads with official AAA mods d/l links

thank you
Z