[MOD] Kt_Finland map 1.0+Tutorial for DCG

Team SVIR is proud to announce new map of southwest Finland. You can Download it from here:

Kt_Finland_v1_0.exe - (The link is inoperative)

IMPORTANT:
This map is tested with AAA UI 1.0 version. It cant be played with 408m version!

There is two different versions of map in this file.
Summer version works with default AAA UI 1.0 textures. That will work for shure!
Winter version needs May Bugs beautifull winter textures. If you have not dowload he's excellent
Slovakia winter map, please do. here is the link for that:

Mbug_Slovakia_winter_v1_0.exe - (The link is inoperative)

Just install it FIRST and then team SVIRS Kt_Finland map and you should be fine.

About Kt_Finland Map

This a map about one of the real Forgotten Battles of WW2, namely Hanko Front. After Winterwar USSR occupied Hanko Peninsula. There was about 20000 men and a Naval Station. From T

...really nice looking maps Big Grin

please include some pics for newcomers unfamiliar with whole wip story

thanks

Z

I will send some pictures and other info too. Meanwhile, you can see WIP Screenshots in here:
viewtopic.php?t=10016

Excellent. I'm not Finnish and I've never been to Finland, but the Finnish front has always been my favorite area of WW2. The story of LeLv 24 and the Finnish air force as a whole are pretty amazing.

I'm downloading this now to fly over it in a B-239. It looks much nicer than the stock Gulf map.

BTW...
I'm new to the whole AAA thing, so I have no idea if this has been addressed, but is there any effort being made to add support for these new maps to DGen or DCG? A lot of the new maps are really cool, but there are fairly limited mission sets for them.
It'd be great to have this new map for Finnish dynamic campaigns.

Awesome, Thank you for this. Good stuff this weekend. How bout a new slot plane!!! Tongue

AERIAL STURGEON Wrote:Excellent. I'm not Finnish and I've never been to Finland, but the Finnish front has always been my favorite area of WW2. The story of LeLv 24 and the Finnish air force as a whole are pretty amazing.

I'm downloading this now to fly over it in a B-239. It looks much nicer than the stock Gulf map.

BTW...
I'm new to the whole AAA thing, so I have no idea if this has been addressed, but is there any effort being made to add support for these new maps to DGen or DCG? A lot of the new maps are really cool, but there are fairly limited mission sets for them.
It'd be great to have this new map for Finnish dynamic campaigns.
I will send directions how to use this map in Lowengrins DCG or Uberdemons Quick mission Generator ASAP.

Fantastic, thanks!

I may have to "borrow" your map if I ever get around to writing my mission about a Canadian sub-hunter patrol in the Gulf of the Saint Lawrence. The landscape looks very, very similar.

thanks for the great map!

Thank you for the comments. I'm making tutorials how to use my map(s) with Lowengrins DCG, So you can fly Finnish/russian /german/whatever campaign in my map. For those, who can already use DCG, here is a short help:
Rename my Kt_Finland folder to Net5Summer. You can also make a copy of my Kt_Finland and rename the copyed version to Net5Summer.
Open DGC and start new Finland41 campaign.
in ground objects editor, change all the ships to vechiles and place them near airfields. Otherwise you see vechiles driving madly on the see and ships sailing inlands!!!
Select Time passage to slow or extremely slow. :twisted:
generate mission and thats about it!
Arrow If you want to fly winter campaign, just rename load_winter to load.ini. Backup original load.ini first.
If you have anything to ask, post questions to Mapmods Wip section.
regards
kapteeni

Gorgeous.

[Image: Blenheimwintermap.jpg]

[Image: Blenheim2wintermap.jpg]

Regards, Pete. Big Grin

I have included Tutorial about how to tune Kt_Finland map for Lowengrins DCG. You find it in mapmod WIP section.

kapteeni Wrote:I have included Tutorial about how to tune Kt_Finland map for Lowengrins DCG. You find it in mapmod WIP section.

Looking for the tutorial without results. :?

Thank you for this map. It's a fantastic addition!

Regards.

Ok, you wrote your tutorial 2 min later. :wink:

Thank you again.

Wilhelm Heidkamp Wrote:Ok, you wrote your tutorial 2 min later. :wink:

Thank you again.
merry Christmas :wink:

Wonderful work! Probably the best Finnish Front map around. Can't wait to do a campaign for this beauty!