PAT smoke & camera mod by Zephyr

Smoke and camera mod, done by Zephyr for Polish Aerobatic Team.

This is beta and this release will remain beta. There are no bigger bugs at least I didn’t saw them. There will be no further improvement, so use it if you wish as it is.

Smoke itself is magnificent, but camera mod is really excellent. It really ads to the immersion.

Warning: smoke does not looks so good if you are using Third Eye’s smoke mod. But you can use it just for camera as I do; it is well worth of it.

All credits goes to maker of this mod Zephyr

Who is noticed for this release

Just put folder AAA_PAT_MOD into your MODS folder and that is it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?32ybeymjmvh

Very cool,
will be a great way for checking out the skins I make,
different angles to look at my rivet layers and such Big Grin .

Awesome for the movie maker I bet!

Thank you

I was hoping this would get released. Thank You!

All thank goes to Zephyr who made it. Once again, it is beta and will stay beta for us casual players. It is very interesting, try and explore new camera, you wouldnt be disapointed Big Grin

Hello,

Good job !!!

Can I disable the file smoke? :?:

I was wondering that too, and didn’t find a way. So, it’s no then. You must have it both. I am using third eye’s smokes, since I am not very interesting in aerobatic smokes. But camera alone is worth that.

Smokes looks like that on the screenshots without third eye’s mod, but with it it looks little less attractive.

Do you just see that smoke when you toggle 'smoke' on,or do you see it instead of damage?
I love the camera angles,but do not care for the smoke.

Looks great, that smoke looks stunning-I wonder if it could used as damage smoke as it looks perfect :wink: (except not in red or whatever...)

You see it as you toggle "smoke" on and off, works fine. Instead thin 2D lines on wingtips you see this. And you can change colors with "_" and "+" buttons.

Well, with Third Eye’s smoke mod, this looks as a damage smoke (at least with my install)

hell yeahhhh! ive been want this foreverrrr! thanks a ton!

The camera mod is excellent

I've installed it and tryed to set a keyboard button to all strange names coming with this mod into "controls" window of the game but the only that work for me is toggle "chase wiew" that when pressed/selected in old function allow me to see the new wiew set (under plane wiew, lateral wiew, side wiew..) is this correct? may be very happy if anyone could post a instruction setting .txt can here in the forum :wink:, and also is there a chance to have a PADLOCK VIEW of the enemy plane using this new mod?

Thanks for this. It's really great, particularly the camera angles. The smoke is great too; far better than the standard smoke. It all works fine for me except the _ and + don't change the colour of the smoke. I already had these keys set for prop pitch so I don't know if that could be interfering with it. Anyone got any ideas?

Thank you for this, it all works fine,

but is there a reason why you didn't keep the original mouse view for the choices? I do need this.

Unbelievable...