(MOD) Kt_SVIR map 1.0

Team SVIR is proud to give you a Christmas present:
New SVIR map!
Download from here:
http://allaircraftsimulations.com/svir_v1_0.zip
This a semihistorical map of SVIR

Yes, the first campaign for this map is now posted at M4T.

It is called "F19", and portrays the actions of the Swedish volunteer aerial unit that fought with the Finns in northern Finland during the final stage of the Winter War. You get to fly both the U-2VS (posing as the B4 Hawker Hart) and the J8 Gladiator II! More info and two more campaigns will come soon.

The campaign can be downloaded here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name ... ils&id=107

And here are some screenies:

[Image: F19-wip13.jpg]

[Image: F19-wip2.jpg]

[Image: F19-wip5.jpg]

Thanks nice work Merry Xmas to you too

Confusedhock: Thanks for awesome map and campaing! 8)

and *** Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ***
Smile

Where can I find that Gladiator with skis? Is it avalible for download here, elsewere or is it a part of the unified installer?

patton521 Wrote:Where can I find that Gladiator with skis? Is it avalible for download here, elsewere or is it a part of the unified installer?
It came with Forgotten Battles ages a go. So you dont need to DL anything!
kapteeni

Where can I find that Gladiator with skis?

The skis are part of the standard skin on the Gladiator skin. If I am not mistaken, I believe that planes like the Gladiator and the Blenheim automatically fly with skis when they are flown on a winter map.

Now, I don't know how the game engine 'knows' when a map is supposed to be a winter map, but apparently it does, at least most of the time I've noticed it.

agracier Wrote:Where can I find that Gladiator with skis?

The skis are part of the standard skin on the Gladiator skin. If I am not mistaken, I believe that planes like the Gladiator and the Blenheim automatically fly with skis when they are flown on a winter map.

Now, I don't know how the game engine 'knows' when a map is supposed to be a winter map, but apparently it does, at least most of the time I've noticed it.
Just fly stock J8A on any winter map.