angle air runway

Is it possible to but runway to air at 45 degree angle for fast landing and take off?

are you talking about angling one end up 45 deg towards the sky??

i doubt its possible but if it was i dont see how it would help you take off faster

Actually that's really not a bad idea... What about taking off from an mountai airway (=short runway for light airplanes) like in Switzerland? And what about short runwya sin the jungle or on islands so that you must be very precise so as not to hit a tree?

Insteaf of bending the runway, it could be easier to build shorter runways hidden within islands or at medium altitude in mountain (let's say 2000 meters for example)...

You know what I'm talking about: look:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=2o46rxK8Lpw

How do i put runways to maps?

Yes you can put them at an angle. Some of the BoF airfields have a slight angle, but the angle must be constant in order to place the airfield plates, otherwise you get severe bumps between the plates.

asheshouse Wrote:Yes you can put them at an angle. Some of the BoF airfields have a slight angle, but the angle must be constant in order to place the airfield plates, otherwise you get severe bumps between the plates.
Can i put runways to maps with full mission editor? If i cant then how do i do it?

You need the Map Editing Tools -- Download from the Map Modding Download Section.

There are instructions in the download on how to put FMB into Map Editor Mode.

Large maps are not easy to open in Map Editor Mode unless you have knowledge of actors.static files, and even then it cannot really be described as easy.

Start off with one of the smaller maps.