[MOD]B-17 SoundMod V4 Final

http://files.filefront.com/B+17+sound+V4...einfo.html
Here is my last version of my B-17 soundmod. New Completley reworked sounds that any Bomber jock will love. To install just unzip and put wav files in IL2 1946/files/samples.

High Quality Work !!!

Replaced my previous sound files then took a 17 for a test ride to enjoy the enhanced engine sounds.

Best Work So far! I cant tell how much I enjoy these latest sounds, love to crank it up with my dolby stereo headsets, you can feel the rumble of the engines. Keep up the awesome work, and thanks again!

Big Grin
Fantasic Ullrich mate !!
and can;t wait to get into WW1 stuff ............... Smile

Q: Why haven't you included your previous engine startup sound in this one if this is a final?

Those that never tested beta versions will need to look for it. Or am I missing something here and you have removed those from the final version?

Now for the compliments. What to say, but that this is the best B-17 sound so far. Smile I still miss that roar when flying in the middle of formation but that is an IL2 limitation I guess.

Great job! Smile

OOps i just noticed that i forgot to include the engine start. My PC is acting up latley so when i get it back to normal, i will re load the file. the stupid anti virus crap is giving me a hassel

Good, thanks. Smile

Btw. motor.Wright_Cyclone1820_tb.prs is missing from the full version as well.

file front says "file unavailable" ulrich can you give another link?

Filefront still saying "file unavailable"?

regards

slipper

Looking forward to the re-release with the missing files added, cheers, MP

Actually.....which sound pack do I need? I see you released B-17 soundpack, B-17 Soundpack 1.2 then this one?

Are all the files in 1.2 in v4 Final?

Cheers, MP.

link error!

Any news? Cheers, MP

link error Cry

reupp please!!

Sorry guys i guess my file front thing went down or somthin, Ill have to remake the pack because my old computer crashed and i lost my old zip file with the pack in it, im gunna be prety buisy these folowing weeks but ill remake the pack wheni have a chance with my even more updated sounds that i have made since. i shud have them up in a few weeks.
Thanks and glad u guys called this to my attention-Rudel