Thread Closed

[UPDATE] New Bf-109F's as standalone (MANUAL INSTALL)

(The link is inoperative)
(The link is inoperative)
Finally got UI1.1 and checked Bf109F's:

1) 3D/Visual bug on Trop versions appearing when firing (a little black cross on the right side of the fusela): This is probably due to wrong mapping of trop filter on the skin. For the moment, I can't do anything for this, sorry!

other known bugs:

2) Collapsing gear of F4/B Trop;

3) Armor glass missing on F4's. It seems that files have been modified :?

4) Wrong naming of weapon loadouts. Again something has been modified here...

To solve these bugs, please delete files and text entries from UI1.1 and download the whole Bf109F pack from the link below (no self-installing, sorry):

Link removed by moderator as it's against the rules to modify weapons on stock aircraft

Default cockpit is enabled by default. For Freddy's cockpit, enable (delete the minus) the Cockpits_Bf109F_Freddy folder and disable Cockpits_Bf109F_Default folder. Please report here if you have troubles...

Thanks to all who contributed!!! Wink

EDIT:

filefront link:

Link removed by moderator as it's against the rules to modify weapons on stock aircraft

XZShare link:

Thank you Sir very much! Wonderfull work!

Phillip :twisted:

Thanks a lot for the pack: indeed it does correct a disturbing bug regarding the landing gear of the F4/B Trop (in UI v1.1 it does not go down and you can neither take off nor land)

Judging by past experience, I need to update the a/c installer or something else or else my game will crash when I install these.

I don't want to install the UI 1.1. So what else should I be updating/ installing??

Hmmm...all F-4 versions are unflyable now, they have no cockpit and they can't be playable.

F-2's are working fine.

Do we change the 2 text files [plane_ru.properties] and [weapons_ru.properties] under files and MODS or just under MODS?

Thanks for the help.

Gitano - the link doesn't seem to be working for me. I can get to the Mediafire page, but when I click 'download' it can't find the file Sad

Same here Cry

[Image: catpongaq4.gif]

Hm :?
Is the F4/R1 included as well?
If soo there is a big bug!
The Weapons under the wings musst be MG 151/20 but they seem to be MG 151/15!

mandrill7 Wrote:Judging by past experience, I need to update the a/c installer or something else or else my game will crash when I install these.

I don't want to install the UI 1.1. So what else should I be updating/ installing??

These planes use stock FM so no AC Installer upgrade needed...

AAA installation team to have the fixes submitted so it can be included in a 1. patch.

The link supplied is dead for me

Monguse Wrote:AAA installation team to have the fixes submitted so it can be included in a 1. patch.

The link supplied is dead for me

I will upload the pack also to another site...

@ Prodigy: my reference (Bf-109 F G K Series by Prien and Rodeike) reports that the F4/R1 used the MG151/15 gunpods. MG151/20 were used starting from the G series...

Filefront link added

See first post

JGXXX_Prodigy Wrote:Hm :?
Is the F4/R1 included as well?
If soo there is a big bug!
The Weapons under the wings musst be MG 151/20 but they seem to be MG 151/15!

MG151/15 is historicall correct i think.

Absolutely fantastic - thanks a million, Gitano Smile

Do you happen to have the names of the Skins folders for these new beauties?

Joe
Thread Closed