Need help...

Hi all,

As the title said, I need your help to find a "special" .msh to adapt the Avala's Spitfire cockpit repaint for the Mk VIII and Mk Vc.

As you can see on the following screens the Throttle are different than the others types (Mk Vb, IX etc...)

Mk Vb:
[Image: SpitMkVbThrottle.jpg]

Mk Vc:
[Image: SpitMkVcThrottle.jpg]

Mk VIII:
[Image: SpitMkVIIIThrottle.jpg]

The only one cockpit that we can extract from the 3Do...SFS is the Mk Vb, I don't found the others...

So where they are ? specialy the hier.him and BORT_L_DET.msh

Can someone who know that tell me where I can search and extract these files ?

Thank's

He just repainted it..?

KG64_cnopicilin Wrote:He just repainted it..?

[Image: sm052.gif] I don't understand that you want to say

Oh now I see the difference...

Claymore Wrote:Hi all,

As the title said, I need your help to find a "special" .msh to adapt the Avala's Spitfire cockpit repaint for the Mk VIII and Mk Vc.

As you can see on the following screens the Throttle are different than the others types (Mk Vb, IX etc...)
I've seen 3 places where the BORT_L_DET.msh can be found under 3DO\Cockpit\ :
\SpitfireMkVb
\SeafireMkIII
\HurricaneMkII

The one in the Hurricane is the largest mesh. I have only extracted the 5 largest files... Should be in them.

Thank's but I also extracted these Files and both BORT_L_DET.msh of Seafire Mk III and Spitfire Mk Vb are identical:

[Image: MshConverter.jpg]

In game with it you have this throttle:
[Image: SpitMkVbThrottle.jpg]

But as you can see above, the throttle of Spitfire MkVc and VIII are not the same, so I ask to me where these BORT_LDET.msh can be ?

For the Hurricane's BORT_L_DET.msh if you open it with the MshConverter tool you can see as it is completly different:
[Image: MshConverter2.jpg]